Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Mayweather lost weight between the weigh in an the fight night in Canelo fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Fischer has another angle, Floyd doesn't disclose fight weight. Looks HUGE.

Doug Fischer has another angle.. Starting @5:28

He realizes that Floyd lately has never disclosed his fight weight and has noticed when he sees Floyd on fight night. His actual words were Floyd is HUGE compared before! He wasn't that big before. Having an extra weight is an unfair advantage. That's why IV is not allowed coz there are so many ways to cheat with it. What we all know for sure is Floyd did 750 ml of IVs and went in the fight with all the cards stacked against Pac from the get go. Cheating to get an unfair advantage is just unsportsmanlike cheating.

This is another question to be answered. Why is Floyd's fight night weight not open to public? What is Floyd hiding?

We all know there's a reason we have weight divisions. Having extra weight is a huge advantage.

Look how amped this fraud is.

Neck, traps, shoulders, arms, delts, triceps, biceps, chest size all bigger than Pac.

Floyd is amped up compared to Pac. Pac looks like a grade school kid fighting a high school bully in there. Imagine that, and the one who ran for 12 rounds was the amped up PED users. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Doug Fischer has another angle, Floyd doesn't disclose fight weight. Looks HUGE.

Doug Fischer has another angle.. Starting @5:28

He realizes that Floyd lately has never disclosed his fight weight and has noticed when he sees Floyd on fight night. His actual words were Floyd is HUGE compared before! He wasn't that big before. Having an extra weight is an unfair advantage. That's why IV is not allowed coz there are so many ways to cheat with it. What we all know for sure is Floyd did 750 ml of IVs and went in the fight with all the cards stacked against Pac from the get go. Cheating to get an unfair advantage is just unsportsmanlike cheating.

This is another question to be answered. Why is Floyd's fight night weight not open to public? What is Floyd hiding?

We all know there's a reason we have weight divisions. Having extra weight is a huge advantage.

Look how amped this fraud is.

Neck, traps, shoulders, arms, delts, triceps, biceps, chest size all bigger than Pac.

Floyd is amped up compared to Pac. Pac looks like a grade school kid fighting a high school bully in there. Imagine that, and the one who ran for 12 rounds was the amped up PED users. Lol
      Except NSAC did weigh Floyd on fight night for his medical (dehydration) and the NSAC medical document showed Floyd weighing 149lbs on fight night as opposed to Pac's 152lbs accoding to HBO scales.

Big bully my ass, you and Doug Fisher are eating some Pouchiao semen, get off the guy's nuts. Making up **** here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        Except NSAC did weigh Floyd on fight night for his medical (dehydration) and the NSAC medical document showed Floyd weighing 149lbs on fight night as opposed to Pac's 152lbs accoding to HBO scales.

Big bully my ass, you and Doug Fisher are eating some Pouchiao semen, get off the guy's nuts. Making up **** here.
        Lol if you have eyes you can see Floyd dwarfs Pac easily. So you say Pac is even heavier than Floyd after the fight. Wow just wow. Look at the pic that I provided and say that to me with a straight face that Floyd is lighter after the fight lmao

It's called fabrication of documents buddy. It's easy when your prince of Vegas. Nothing is impossible. Everything conforms to your needs and wants.

Here's a check list for fraud jr.

Actually facts are more powerful than a measly record. Rigged fights will always be remembered more than the actual score cards.

Floyd will always be remembered as a man who exploited the loopholes of the corrupt system.

IVS exploitation check

Maximum clinching to prevent an opponent from countering check

Referee allowing him to clinch at all times check

Paid of drug agency 150k check

Nsac giving a TUE 3 weeks after the fight check

Pac wasn't allowed legal taradol shots while Floyd didn't inform illegal use of IVS and later was allowed TUE check

Judges far-out scoring check

In other words, this is what Floyd will be remembered. A man who took boxing hostage and followed his bidding in every turn.

This is Floyd's legacy. Tainted and full of asterisk. More powerful than any record. Tsk tsk tsk..

The truth.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 07-14-2016, 08:01 AM.

Comment

It's called fabrication of documents buddy. It's easy when your prince of Vegas. Nothing is impossible. Everything comforts to your needs and wants.

Here's a check list for fraud jr.
          ahahahaha. You got owned again!

Pac 152

Mayweather 149

lol. Everyone knowssss, you're a clown!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            ahahahaha. You got owned again!

Pac 152

Mayweather 149

lol. Everyone knowssss, you're a clown!
            Lol if you have eyes you can see Floyd dwarfs Pac easily. So you say Pac is even heavier than Floyd after the fight. Wow just wow. Look at the pic that I provided and say that to me with a straight face that Floyd is lighter than Pac after the fight lmao

Only shows how naive and dumb you really are lol sad for you buddy.

Pump, pump, pump, pump it up!

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-14-2016, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Lol if you have eyes you can see Floyd dwarfs Pac easily. So you say Pac is even heavier than Floyd after the fight. Wow just wow. Look at the pic that I provided and say that to me with a straight face that Floyd is lighter than Pac after the fight lmao

Only shows how naive and dumb you really are lol sad for you buddy.

Pump, pump, pump, pump it up!

1. You are an idiot. This is clear.

2. You do realize Pac's weight is in his legs, right?

3. You are an idiot. And you got owned again!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                1. You are an idiot. This is clear.

2. You do realize Pac's weight is in his legs, right?

3. You are an idiot. And you got owned again!
                Sure.

Till our next therapy. Take care my friend.

Sorry again. May you grow in wisdom mr black knight of NSB, may your redness since 2008 keep you aware how dumb you are hehehe

Cheers!

Comment

Sure.

Till our next therapy. Take care my friend.

Sorry again. May you grow in wisdom mr black knight of NSB, may your redness since 2008 keep you aware how dumb you are hehehe

Cheers!
                  Coming from someone so dumb he cried for a year trying to convince people Pac won his fight against Floyd, made a poll that went terribly wrong, got banned, came back and continued with the same ol' shyt. Now that's hard work and dedication...and definitely stupid. You are dumb as bricks.

Cheers!

Comment

• looks incredbily suspicious when you consdier that he allegedly needed an IV for the pacquiao fight because of severe dehydration, but it is possible. you can piss and dump out a couple of lbs. i dumped a few lbs off this morning

that said, official weigh ins are nearly naked, and unnoficial ones are typically of clothed fighters, soemtimes even shodden. it's suspicious when you consider that the guy was caught with 750 ML of saline in his arm, and a drug testing body, which has no authority to do so, gave him an exemption.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      looks incredbily suspicious when you consdier that he allegedly needed an IV for the pacquiao fight because of severe dehydration, but it is possible. you can piss and dump out a couple of lbs. i dumped a few lbs off this morning

that said, official weigh ins are nearly naked, and unnoficial ones are typically of clothed fighters, soemtimes even shodden. it's suspicious when you consider that the guy was caught with 750 ML of saline in his arm, and a drug testing body, which has no authority to do so, gave him an exemption.
                      Pump, pump, pump it up!

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-14-2016, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X