Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Ward wants 3 tune ups...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the rumors of Ward fighting KOvalev in 2016 are true...
    Last edited by Calculating...; 10-11-2015, 04:21 PM.

Comment

It's ward what did you expect?

Haymon won't feed Ward to the wolfs (Kovalev) and if he does, diva Ward will want home advantage and judges.

Worse case scenario is Ward waiting 4-5 years

which is absolutely ****ing ridiculous but we all know how often Ward fights

Comment

Originally posted by Calculating... View Post

Haymon won't feed Ward to the wolfs (Kovalev) and if he does, diva Ward will want home advantage and judges.

Or have his opponents come down in weight to meet him and then cry if a smaller guy asks him to meet him half way(4 measly pounds) for a 50/50 split on all the proceeds. He should just retire and do what he does best, tv boxing analyst.

Comment

Ward isn't with Haymon

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Ward isn't with Haymon
            Touche

He's just as stubborn and fights with 0 risk like all Haymon fighters

Comment

Here we go with the "3 tuneup" nonsense again. He's in negotiations with HBO for a 3 fight deal. The 3 fight being kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Here we go with the "3 tuneup" nonsense again. He's in negotiations with HBO for a 3 fight deal. The 3 fight being kovalev.
                Really? Do you know that for certain? Have you seen a press release from HBO or Roc Nation? Anything official from ANY source? For all we know, Ward is negotiating to fight the Three Stooges for all the information that has been made public.

This thread is as useful as the half dozen or so threads that were started on who Cotto's next opponent was going to be before it was settled on a drained Geale. Mayweather was the leading choice I believe right up to the date the May - Pac fight was announced. Nothing but a waste of time and energy and will probably still be going on once the Cotto - Canelo PPV has come and gone.

Comment

ward is a chicken ****

Comment

I hope the rumors of Ward fighting KOvalev in 2016 are true...
                    Ward wants to collect checks for fighting tuneups without ever having to fight Kov. HBO won't let it happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                      Really? Do you know that for certain? Have you seen a press release from HBO or Roc Nation? Anything official from ANY source? For all we know, Ward is negotiating to fight the Three Stooges for all the information that has been made public.

This thread is as useful as the half dozen or so threads that were started on who Cotto's next opponent was going to be before it was settled on a drained Geale. Mayweather was the leading choice I believe right up to the date the May - Pac fight was announced. Nothing but a waste of time and energy and will probably still be going on once the Cotto - Canelo PPV has come and gone.
                      Well, I'd believe the article I read that said "sources close to the situation" before I believed any body on here not named BPP. I must also say that one way to finalize a negotiation would be to parade it around through the media.

What does it matter if Ward fight Larry and Moe as long as we get the Kova fight out of it right? I mean, that's the fight to be made since ggg tucked tail.

My guess would be he fights some no name on cotto undercard then probably pascal, then Kova. But that's pure speculation. Is it ok to speculate?

Comment

Working...
                      X