No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Stands Firm on "One More" Then Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    he didnt prove he could beat money mayweather.
    please don't get that guy started, hes dedicated his life to proving to the world that pac won, he will show it to u in slow motion, reverse, and black n white! then give you a second by second breakdown.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      This one is a decent video. But still think Pacquiao lost a close fight.
      Well, at least you thought it was a close fight and not that Floyd "dominated" it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        Beating Mayweather then Khan in his final two fights would be great but he should just end it now with the Mayweather victory because Khan will work him over pretty bad and it would be a shame to see the greatest non heavyweight since Prince Hamed go out on a loss.
        To blatantly deny reality the way you pac fans do is deserving of a study. I truly believe that if psychologists were boxing fans then this study would be occurring as we speak. This refusal to see truth has to be indicative of some mental disorder. Its like a voluntary schizophrenia.

Comment

i cannot possibly fathom how anyone thinks manny won that fight. you literally dont know **** about boxing. period. stevie friggin wonder wouldnt have given pac more than four rounds and that is being generous. it doesn't mean pac wasnt a great fighter. just less great than the man he fought on may 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
            i cannot possibly fathom how anyone thinks manny won that fight. you literally dont know **** about boxing. period. stevie friggin wonder wouldnt have given pac more than four rounds and that is being generous. it doesn't mean pac wasnt a great fighter. just less great than the man he fought on may 2nd.
            ture i have been a big fan of Pac's but at best for Pac it was 7 to 5 Mayweather. He just didn't do enough.

Comment

Retire Champ! Settle with #2. TBE #1

Comment

Why isn't he calling Golovkin out? He can drink all the salt water he wants.

Comment

So we're back to slow-mo vids huh?

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    he didnt prove he could beat money mayweather.
                    No he did not prove that.
                    He did prove Marquez is the better fighter.

2 minutes plus comatose.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                      I love to puff peters
                      Good luck with that

Comment

Working...
                      X