No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abraham vs. Murray Confirmed For 11/21 In Hannover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Degale v Murray would be very very interesting, i can't call it.
    I can. Murray is bang average.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      does anyone know if this abraham hopkins talk has any traction? i know hopkins will fight one more fight hoping to go out on top but i just wonder how serious it is
      Abraham wanted to stay active and not wait till a date in January to fight Hopkins. If he wins without major injuries he would take that January fight against Hopkins.
      Abrahams promoter Sauerland talked to Golden Boy and Sauerland would make the fight, but for this year they have contractual obligations with their TV partner in Germany, which is why they didn't want to wait till Januray. If Abraham gets through without injuries they would likely make the fight just two months later like they did with Brähmer with his nixt fight-

Comment

Interesting fight, don't fancy Murray's chances of getting a decision in Germany though.

Comment

I give Murray all the credit in the world what a year it has been for him, this is his biggest chance and I think he can beat Abraham!

Comment

A lot of respectable match-ups for the rest of the year, very good news.

Comment

Working...
            X