Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse To Critics: Put on Gloves, Get To Where I Am!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
    There was only one way this hype job’s story could end. This guy has a cult like fan base, his fans are somehow trying to twist his quitting into something honorable.

And for people hating on Broner, he took far more punishment against Maidana and never quit.
    Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    bruh,lucas was a overrated hypejob that u fell for,thats why ur mad
    This is true.

Lucas was one of the most overrated fighters in the world. He has a lot of power but he is a normal boxer, and has a questionable jaw and doesn't have heart.

It's good see this kind of hypejob in his real place, no more "Lucas will murderer that fighter", blah blah blah...

Comment

• Not a Matthysse fan but he's right, the majority of people talking shyt have never accomplished anything gritty in their lives, as evidenced by the fact that they use forum arguments as a means of sublimating physical exercise and social interaction.

Getting schooled by a better boxer does wonders for a person's perspective. Try it sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        Huh?

Mate STFU.... if you suddenly feel embarrassed about cheerleading an internet tough guy called PacBoy then do it in silence.
        okay Mr Reloaded. lol Nice alt old man

Comment

• Fight was not really about Matthysse. It's about Postol's style that would likely frustrate anyone he faces. Garcia would suffer the same fate, possibly worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Stop sounding like a cowardly puszy. Just because you are a quitter in life and condone quitting in a combative sport dont hate on people who dont condone it. I can tell by your post you wouldn't wanna cross me out in this world. Id beat the dress off your feminine ass lol. But this is the internet. Looks like the only one taking it serious is You. Or you wouldn't have posted what you did. NSB is full of these little girly "awwwwe its okay to quit" little smug fuks. Look at what you're saying. You say i sound like a internet tough guy. lol okay You sound like an internet puszy boy. Whats your point Nancy?
            You can suspect people of being pus5y in real life or say they sound like internet tough guys...but i can 100% guarantee you are both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              no more "Lucas will murderer that fighter", blah blah blah...
              Every time I hear a fan talk about Lucas like that, I just want to shake my head. He was/is always an ordinary fighter with a decent punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                Clinchers like him and Klitschko can have great success but they'll never be greats fighting like that. It's horrible to watch.

muhammad ali...

Comment

• One can only imagine how this thread would read if it had been Ward, Qullin or Broner who quit?

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    You can suspect people of being pus5y in real life or say they sound like internet tough guys...but i can 100% guarantee you are both.
                    You have to use an alt on the internet. lmfao...whos a puszy in real life? heheheheheheheeeeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      You have to use an alt on the internet. lmfao...whos a puszy in real life? heheheheheheheeeeeeee
                      Uhhh...you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X