Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse To Critics: Put on Gloves, Get To Where I Am!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This woman is one of the most overrated fighters of the world.

He is a quitter, a coward. He doesn't have heart.

Originally posted by damian War View Post
    And there is a lot of examples... Marquez in the first fight and 4th fight with Pacquiao... Orlando Salido vs Mikey Garcia, Gamboa vs Crawford...
    Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 10-06-2015, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      Talk about being verbose
      sometimes more well-defined words are need for diff situations
      and also depends on my mood as well sometimes i can make it complex sometimes i can make it simplistic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

This woman is one of the most overrated fighters of the world.

He is a quitter, a coward. He doesn't have heart.

And there is a lot of examples... Marquez in the first fight and 4th fight with Pacquiao... Orlando Salido vs Mikey Garcia, Gamboa vs Crawford...
        Another good example is Matthyse vs Molina...

Two knockdowns, and comes back to win by KO. That's after having his eye swollen completely shut in the fight previous by a brutal headbutt and a couple of left hooks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          Another good example is Matthyse vs Molina...

Two knockdowns, and comes back to win by KO. That's after having his eye swollen completely shut in the fight previous by a brutal headbutt and a couple of left hooks.

Molina is ****.

DeMarco K.O'ed him in one or two rounds. Matthysse is a quitter.

And I don't see that eye swollen completely shut...

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Broner fans they're like ants coming out of a mound to gloat as if Broner actually did something. Its almost as if they think Broner was the one who beat Matthysse.

With Floyd gone they need something, anything. They'll be on the Ashley Theophane train next. Feophain never quit doe!
            What's any of this have to do with Broner? You're coming off weird,jumping into this thread immediately tkong about Broner and his fans (what fans?)... You were one of the main guys hyping Mathysse up for YEARS. I've went back and forth with you about Mathysse plenty of times especially pre-Garcia, admit he's not what you thought he was going to be and move on! Only then can you begin to heal.... As far as Mathysse's statement that unless we are on his level in boxing we can't talk... That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Sports Media is a multi billion dollar market... You chose to call yourself the machine and you ****in quit like a chump once the heat turned up! People shouldn't question your decision? What have you done in your career to make anyone give you the benefit of the doubt other than shrink when the lights shined the brightest on you? Your own countrymen are going around saying "Maidana would've never quit like that" in an Ellie Sechback video.. GGGive me a break! But no... Leave it to the NSB white knights to jump in and save a ho... Here is another area where Garcia (and Broner) have got mathysse beat ... HEART!!!!

Comment

• Matthysse is the new Margarito as far as his eye situation goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Thongs or G-strings? Which one do you wear? regardless of anything you say...He quit. If you think a quitter needs to stay in the ring you are fuked in the head. Quitters dont fight with the same intensity as fighters with no quit in them. Its a mental thing. With the sport being 75% mental and 25% physical, thats a huge problem. If he is that concerned about his health and life...HE DONT NEED TO BE IN THE FIGHT GAME.

Is that to hard for your feeble mind to comprehend? Oh...and if you dont like him anymore you say you wont watch him? Well use that same terminology when it comes to quoting me. You dont like what i post...go fuk yourself. Dont quote me lol simple as that. Oh please stop with the who am i queer shlt. Thats so 4th grade. ok, im done now you can fuk off
                Wait, did you just use the word queer? LMAO!!! I should have known better then to start an argument with 'Mr. PAC is my GOD!' Listen, I won't go down to your low standard and start telling you to go F yourself because while you call me a 4th grader you are the one behaving like one and anyone can see that. Anyhow, it's all good...you have your opinion and I have mine. The difference is I don't think I'm a judge deciding whether a fighter should keep fighting or not but apparently as a keyboard warrior you think you are. And as far as liking what you post it really does not matter so settle down. You seem to be loosing it just because you didn't like what I had to say...it's not that serious. Yet, you have the nerve to ask about thong or G-string...you are a funny character with little self-control. Take it easy...don't let that great mind of yours get the best of you...lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
                  Okay Reloaded we know its you! hahahahahahaa
                  Huh?

Mate STFU.... if you suddenly feel embarrassed about cheerleading an internet tough guy called PacBoy then do it in silence.

Comment

• Originally posted by damian War View Post
                    Berto had a swollen eye, Lucas couldn't see due to potentially vision threatening damage. The situations are completely different. Lucas' one eye in the Garcia fight was worse than both of Berto's and he plowed on looking to damage and won rounds with one eye and a fissure in the Garcia fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by illpapi View Post
                      Wait, did you just use the word queer? LMAO!!! I should have known better then to start an argument with 'Mr. PAC is my GOD!' Listen, I won't go down to your low standard and start telling you to go F yourself because while you call me a 4th grader you are the one behaving like one and anyone can see that. Anyhow, it's all good...you have your opinion and I have mine. The difference is I don't think I'm a judge deciding whether a fighter should keep fighting or not but apparently as a keyboard warrior you think you are. And as far as liking what you post it really does not matter so settle down. You seem to be loosing it just because you didn't like what I had to say...it's not that serious. Yet, you have the nerve to ask about thong or G-string...you are a funny character with little self-control. Take it easy...don't let that great mind of yours get the best of you...lmao!
                      okay, im an internet tough guy or keyboard warrior. I cant help it. Its how i carry myself through life as well. Meaning im no puszy in the world or on the internet. Unlike you and any other little phaggots that condone quitting.
                      I think we real ass men call you guys internet puszy boys. It how you live your life i get it. Its in your DNA to be soft. You see i come a long history of badaszes. I cant help but to be this way. Its common logic really. If i were a badazz in the world and a soft azz wuss on the net (like yourself) well that wouldn't make much sense would it? What ever the case may be...you are a soft ass bltch made dude and thats okay. Its who you are. Nothing wrong with that. Be you. You have to be if you think quitters deserve respect or condone quitting period. Ill say it again Nancy since you to dumb to comprehend. If Lucas or any fighter has quit in them...the need to hang up the gloves. Boxing / fighting is NOT for them anymore. Just you arguing that point with me makes you look like a fuking stone cold idiot. But then a again you're a soft azz dude so that does explain why.

Comment

Working...
                      X