Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you consider to be a successful PPV number for GGG - Lemieux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    300K would be a successful first ppv for GGG.

But i have yet to see one commercial on tv about this fight
    I started seeing commercials yesterday, I believe on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
      No it's quite clearly MRCHOKEaMF
      Nah, he got banned for talking about this site's god, Pacquiao and you know they have a pinoy forum for him so you know who they support and bend over for, you only can talk crap about Floy, and make racist statements about AA's.
      You see the mods are the ones with most of these accounts, and hate for you to bring factual material against their booool**** arguments. Here comes a ban...lol

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
        Nah, he got banned for talking about this site's god, Pacquiao and you know they have a pinoy forum for him so you know who they support and bend over for, you only can talk crap about Floy, and make racist statements about AA's.
        You see the mods are the ones with most of these accounts, and hate for you to bring factual material against their booool**** arguments. Here comes a ban...lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
          I know what im posting, why do you think guys like pac-boy get to say the most disrespectful **** about floyd or anyother black boxers and never get banned.....
          aint much for debate when they only want you to hear one-sided arguments
          I can make other emails and get more screen names, since they want a fight
          Last edited by HURTFEELINGS; 10-06-2015, 10:07 AM.

Comment

I do think it might be ugly. All I know is I was entertained watching Lemieux fight in his last couple and believe he will at least come out swinging. Rankings clearly don't mean everything, but he is in the top 10. Cotto and Canelo are taken... Quillen and Jacobs are set to go. I mean... this is not a horrible match up!

REALLY? a 25-1 underdog, who got ko'd by rubio. Facing a ko artist who has faced nothing but cans. Dont let me spoil the ending, but the underdog is gonna get ran over in 3 rounds, and im being generous about 3 rounds. what is lil g's history? fighting overmatched opponents not facing elite comp, and their trying to sell you it as a ppv match, guess whats going to happen? KO CAN CRUSHED...AGAIN. Then his nut-huggers are gonna demand that he is the #1 ppv and #1 p4p fighter for turning down an elite fighter to face pepe lemieux.
            Oh yeah i have red now because i stated that i dont believe someone that got outsmarted by Floy Mayweather and said salt water cured a severly torn rotator cuff, with a "lackluster" congressional career, who doesnt even know what political party hes affiliated with...was not really senatorial material (but what else do you expect from a site with a pinoy forumn, who do YOU think they support and oppose on this site?) Just my humble opinion.

Comment

REALLY? a 25-1 underdog, who got ko'd by rubio. Facing a ko artist who has faced nothing but cans. Dont let me spoil the ending, but the underdog is gonna get ran over in 3 rounds, and im being generous about 3 rounds. what is lil g's history? fighting overmatched opponents not facing elite comp, and their trying to sell you it as a ppv match, guess whats going to happen? KO CAN CRUSHED...AGAIN. Then his nut-huggers are gonna demand that he is the #1 ppv and #1 p4p fighter for turning down an elite fighter to face pepe lemieux.
              Tell Quillin to stop ducking doe.

These idiots don't realize they're the ones overrating GGG. They call him a bum, yet gets unbelievable odds. How is that possible? A bum gets all these 25-1 advantage? *scratching head* People now wonder whether it would be different if GGG were black. The hate is incredibly unjustified.

Comment

i think i read that they need 150k to break even? in which case i guess they're aiming for 200k-250k. more than 300k would probably be a surprising success

Comment

Whatever makes the promoters money I guess. I'm not really into PPV buys as they don't put money in my pockets, but I will say that for all the posts I see from GGG fans calling him a huge star(usually when Wards name is mentioned) then this should do real good numbers.

Comment

HOLD ON, a couple of weeks ago, you guys were saying 500k was a bomb, lol. When pac did 275K you guys said it was a bomb. They are promoting him as a superstar, superstars sell 1mil, oh remeber when floyd did 900k vs guerrero? It was considered a bomb, lol. If he's elite and boxings next superstar? He's gotta put those numbers up, if a "boring boxer" is putting up big #'s surely a guy who has HBO backing and all of the so-called fans of "exciting boxers" should do BIG #'S Since 900K was a bomb and 550K was a bomb for amount of ppv's sold, he has to do 1mil, since he's supposed to be good for boxing and soooo exciting. lol
                    Just going off of what you guys say, lol. Remeber when floyd should move up for better competition to 154lb division, listen to how Ward should move up 1 division and face Kovalev, LOL! but lil g ooohhh noooo, he's p4p and boxings next superstar, he should put up those NUMBERS or he's a bust, remember you criticizing OTHER boxers that put up those same #'s being boring, and he's allegedly exciting and good for boxing, and pay has nothing to do with how many people want to see you perform. We will see how popular and see how many people want to see him perform, by his numbers. REMEMBER all that **** you guys talked, cause I DO!
                    let the crying begin....

500k ppl is a major bomb when the fight purses are $40 million.... 10/17 won't even be $10 million so 125k PPv still wouldn't be as big of a bomb as 9/12.

Do the PROPORTIONS.... Don't look at the total PPv sales...

Comment

Originally posted by boxcityusa805 View Post
                      500k ppl is a major bomb when the fight purses are $40 million.... 10/17 won't even be $10 million so 125k PPv still wouldn't be as big of a bomb as 9/12.

Do the PROPORTIONS.... Don't look at the total PPv sales...
                      He's ******ed and doesn't understand simple math.

Comment

Working...
                      X