No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Announces Run For Senate in 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
    And he got out-smarted my floy, lol. He couldnt even run his own boxing career and he's trying to be a senator? Why hasnt someone taken over those islands? Oh my bad we own them, lol, let me quote a man pac looks up to, "Its ****ed up over there" lol If they believed that "saltwater"cure they'll believe anything. Pac for president of the island, the professor or mr howell will probably beat him though vote mary ann.
    Uh...."we own them"?

Comment

respesct poochie,, fighting for his people hes a cool cat,,,,

Comment

this guy is a clown and a puppet

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          How does he not know what political party he is
          I am going to run for senate..... and I will make all of those ethical/moral decisions later.

No wonder nobody trusts a politician

" I am going to focus on politics because it is lucrative and easy ".

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Well good for him, just hope he's doing it for the right reasons
            He hasn't figured out what party he wants to represent yet

The " reasons " will be figured out later, most likely depending on who offers him the best package/support..... just like the rest of the politicians.

Politicians are out for themselves, surely everybody realises that.

Comment

manny doing what is right for his peoples. of course the haters are going to hate.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                He'll join a political party, take their money, then run off to the other political party, thus starting a cold war between the two parties. If confronted Manny will tell them to stop with the crab mentality.
                Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                He hasn't figured out what party he wants to represent yet

The " reasons " will be figured out later, most likely depending on who offers him the best package/support..... just like the rest of the politicians.

Politicians are out for themselves, surely everybody realises that.
                OR....the fact that the political system in the PI makes US corruption look like childs-play and he doesn't want to associate. He may not be well educated or the smartest guy, however, much like how here in the US, people are fed up with career politicians who are corrupted as hell, maybe a positive, inspiring person would make a good politician. Not just someone promising handouts but embezzling instead.

Comment

Manny holding office makes as much sense as Floyd doing so. Both are common morons outside of the ring.
                  Ever read the translations when manny speaks in his native tongue? He's about as enlightening and poignant as Bush, Jr.
                  Manny is EXACTLY who a major, industrialized country like the U.S. would like in power in a strategic location like the Philippines. He's not too bright, and thinks his imaginary friend in the sky is advising him to help others. He is the definition of a puppet politician.
                  ...and he'll likely win.

Comment

Originally posted by slip stream View Post
                    why would manny run for senate if his tenure as "congressman" was "lackluster?" but more importantly, what kind of politician with any sort of principle (or intellect) has to determine what party he's part of if he's already been actively serving in the filipino congress?
                    exactly !

Wtf ?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      manny doing what is right for his peoples. of course the haters are going to hate.

Comment

Working...
                      X