No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Announces Run For Senate in 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Announces Run For Senate in 2016

GENERAL SANTOS - Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao said Monday he plans to run for a post in the influential Philippine Senate despite a lackluster stint as a congressman.

The star announced he will run as a candidate for the 24-seat upper chamber in May 2016, to mixed reactions from fans.

"Yes, I'm going to run for (a) Senate post this coming 2016 election. But as to which party, that's still to be determined," said the fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He could have run for President if he beat Mayweather. ****, he might have been able to declare himself God-Emperor.

Comment

Good for him but dont see him as a leader.

Comment

How does he not know what political party he is

Comment

Well good for him, just hope he's doing it for the right reasons

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            GENERAL SANTOS - Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao said Monday he plans to run for a post in the influential Philippine Senate despite a lackluster stint as a congressman.

The star announced he will run as a candidate for the 24-seat upper chamber in May 2016, to mixed reactions from fans.

"Yes, I'm going to run for (a) Senate post this coming 2016 election. But as to which party, that's still to be determined," said the fighter.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Why would Manny run for Senate if his tenure as "Congressman" was "lackluster?" But more importantly, what kind of politician with any sort of principle (or intellect) has to determine what Party he's part of if he's already been actively serving in the Filipino Congress?

Comment

And he got out-smarted my floy, lol. He couldnt even run his own boxing career and he's trying to be a senator? Why hasnt someone taken over those islands? Oh my bad we own them, lol, let me quote a man pac looks up to, "Its ****ed up over there" lol If they believed that "saltwater"cure they'll believe anything. Pac for president of the island, the professor or mr howell will probably beat him though vote mary ann.

Comment

He'll join a political party, take their money, then run off to the other political party, thus starting a cold war between the two parties. If confronted Manny will tell them to stop with the crab mentality.

Comment

So he been a congressman for how long and don't know which political party he wanna be lol

Comment

Can you trust someone who answers a yes or no question incorrectly to be a senator? Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Working...
                    X