Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the next overhyped puncher with a thin resume to take an L in the next year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
    GGG is who you want to take an L. Unfortunately for you he isn't just a brawler or a puncher. He has elite footwork, amazing punch variety, advanced ring cutting techniques, a good chin, a strong job, and is 100% focused on boxing.

But to answer the question the thread poses, the obvious answer is Quillin or Jacobs....neither of who would ever dare to get in the ring with Golovkin.
    ^^^
    This...and that chocolate kid wanted GGG to move up cuz he was too scared to fight! It's on video...

Comment

wilder / thurman

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        Does Matthysse really have a thin resume though? I think he has a pretty good one
        its thin in comparison to fighters with more talent with better resumes, but with far less hype....its pretty thin

Look at Danny Garcia's resume, dude gets a lot of hate on this forum and by casual fans but his resume is one of the best of anyone today between 140-147

punchers are always overrated

Comment

Threads like this make me want to search through this jackass's history and find the stupid **** he almost certainly said about Adrien Broner or Andre Berto or whatever fighter he overhyped. I don't care enough to actually do it though.

My guess is he claimed the overrated puncher Sergey Kovalev would get schooled by Hopkins because he was just a dumb puncher.

Comment

Why am I not surprised that the only fans crying about their fighter being chosen are GGG fans

are their any Wilder, Thurman, or anybody elses fans complaining. Its a boxing forum PEOPLE

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Threads like this make me want to search through this jackass's history and find the stupid **** he almost certainly said about Adrien Broner or Andre Berto or whatever fighter he overhyped. I don't care enough to actually do it though.
              Go Right ahead...Im sure you have the time. I was never that big on either guy even though they are good fighters and former titleholders.....so what im racist against GGG because I don't think he is top ten p4p matieral....IN MY OPINION HE IS NOT.....IS HE OVERRATED IN MY OPINION??? YES.....You know why and it has nothing to do with race....Yall GGG fans have replaced the idiot # 48 fans.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                Why am I not surprised that the only fans crying about their fighter being chosen are GGG fans

are their any Wilder, Thurman, or anybody elses fans complaining. Its a boxing forum PEOPLE
                If Broner had lost at the weekend, should threads be made saying "I bet Mayweather loses next"?

The parallel is just as ******ed. And I'm not a fan of any of the guys mentioned.

You just come across as a guy who was praying for a puncher to lose so you could make this dumb thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

My guess is he claimed the overrated puncher Sergey Kovalev would get schooled by Hopkins because he was just a dumb puncher.
                  He's terrified of Golovkin and his potential and not very subtle about it either

His opinion is irrelevant, I knew he'd said it's GGG before I opened this thread.

Don't reply to his threads guys, and he'll eventually go away, as the reason why he joined this forum retired on September 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    Go Right ahead...Im sure you have the time. I was never that big on either guy even though they are good fighters and former titleholders.....so what im racist against GGG because I don't think he is top ten p4p matieral....IN MY OPINION HE IS NOT.....IS HE OVERRATED IN MY OPINION??? YES.....You know why and it has nothing to do with race....Yall GGG fans have replaced the idiot # 48 fans.
                    You're not racist (well, maybe you are I don't know), but you're a Mayweather d*ck sucker who thinks defensive first fighters are inherently superior to any other style and probably think "styles make fights" means "the defensive guy always wins." You rip on punchers out of some childish need for validation about that stupid opinion.

And you can try and paint me as some offended Golovkin fan, but there are a **** load of Golovkin fans who would call me a a Golovkin hater.

Comment

Go away Larry

Comment

Working...
                      X