Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd enjoying retired life with Justin Bieber on vacation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey you two, take your bickering elsewhere. This is about Floyd and bieber on vacation.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      I have no idea why.

He was a dull, boring fighter who defended a paper belt against the softest opponents he could find. Awful commentator too, and he's much too ugly to be on TV.
      Are you still upset that another of your bum heroes, Marco Huck, got KFTO and didn't break his record?

Such a random weird thing to say that Johnny Nelson is my hero! You've lost the plot.

Comment

not that I care but....I think its weird that in your late 30's u become close friends with a young kid like this. knowing how the elite industry works it makes sense that....

Comment

:gay::gay::gay:

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Are you still upset that another of your bum heroes, Marco Huck, got KFTO and didn't break his record?

Such a random weird thing to say that Johnny Nelson is my hero! You've lost the plot.
            I was thinking that was quite random

Comment

This thread is more entertaining than I imagined.

Comment

In the world of social media and kids and the guy that beat Pac, I'm sure the plan is to gain more twitter followers. The fact that Floyd is rocking a Jewish hat, he has more realistic fans than people think. He and Al Haymon playing the world.

Comment

I guess Beiber likes to smoke some herb, and Floyd has no problems with it being done around him. Maybe Floyd now in retirement is partaking and enjoying the tropical vacation? Sounds like a blast to me!

Comment

Floyd is proof you can rise to be the best fighter in the world and still be a tool.

Comment

Larry is jelly of Bieber.

Comment

Working...
                      X