No announcement yet.

Overreacting to Broner's win and Lucas' loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overreacting to Broner's win and Lucas' loss

Typical "what-have-you-done-for-me-lately" boxing fan mentality. Broner wins a fight he was fully expected to win and now all of a sudden the fan nation of Bronites is up in arms. Broner's the best thing since sliced bread. FFS... give me a break. This is the same underachieving loser who dreams of being the next Floyd but can only match Floyd on the "obnoxious-meter"..... actually surpassing his sensei in that regard.

Matthysse loses to a very respectable opponent who had several inches on him in both height and reach, not to mention a probably 20 pounds in weight..... a total style nightmare for Lucas..... and now the guy's a bum. Overrated, never deserved any credit.... how could anybody have lost to this bum.

Boxing fans are a hoot.

Matthysse is far from a bum but he is overrated. Supposed to destroy Garcia, supposed to be the nest big puncher at 147, supposed to rule 140, always excuses for his losses. He isn't any of those things. That's all me and people who have the same opinion, are saying.
    Lucas is a damn good fighter, just not a world title level operator on a consistent basis.

Comment

Actually Lucas was 151 and Postol 148 last night, but I agree with what you posted.

Feel bad for Lucas.

Comment

Broner is stil a bum the minute he steps again he will be exposed

Lucas can bounce back

Comment

Broner beats a former champion=overhyped

Mattysee loses to a guy who never won a title=respectable???

lol....wtf

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Matthysse is far from a bum but he is overrated. Supposed to destroy Garcia, supposed to be the nest big puncher at 147, supposed to rule 140, always excuses for his losses. He isn't any of those things. That's all me and people who have the same opinion, are saying.
            Lucas is a damn good fighter, just not a world title level operator on a consistent basis.
            bingo.............

Comment

20 pounds in weight???lmfao Lucas was the bigger man in the ring..damn ya'll just make up excuses for this man out of thin air

Comment

Postol is the real deal. No shame in that loss.

Khabib is a good fighter too. He arguably beat Vargas and has a win over Guzman.

Comment

All these guys saying Postol was so big lol

the guy looked like Mr Burns last night

Comment

lucas is terribly overrated on this forum. broner was cracked good by maidana. (a much heavier harder puncher then postol and even lucas himself) broner didn't quit.............last night lucas quit against a guy who doesn't hit nearly as hard as maidana.

you guys gotta cut this crap with overrated lucas. it's gotten comical at this point..............

Comment

Working...
                    X