Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were one of the guys who though Lucas was World Class level...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    It's petty Garcia fans who are attacking Matthysse to make themselves feel better about Garcia's lackluster performances since that fight, yet don't seem to realize they are discrediting Garcia's second best win.
    Yeah, far too many fanboys on here.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      I don't respect your opinion about the sport AT ALL! The fact that you couldn't see how flawed he was as a fighter tells me all I need to know in regards to your knowledge of the sport. How many times had he let the belt "slip away" ... Not even... Because he was usually losing the whole way in his championship fights... Then the guy quits against a guy who has about half the experience he does in these type fights! I knew he would lose so it bet against him but to take a knee and not get back up when's you supposedly have "fight ending power" and rabid fans that have stood behind you (not for long) for years ... And he quits? Lol.... GATEKEEPER!!!
      Mattysee is a world class fighter, that is a fact. You're silly opinion doesn't change that.

That's like saying the Miami Heat isn't a NBA level team because you don't like them.

And fans who don't think he is know little about boxing and their opinion deserves no respect.

Comment

What a bunch of armchair experts in this thread. You guys didn't know jack ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
          You have Broner and Wilder plastered al over your profile you disgrace wtf are you talking about?
          Last i check Broner is a 4x champion...

Comment

There were a select few Matthysse fans who were whiny, obnoxious, annoying and delusional to the point where you would do a poll of Matthysse vs Prime Sugar Ray Robinson and Matthysse by KO would have 80% of the votes. They made excuses for every single loss and even after getting KO'd, they are still making excuses.

But fan boys shouldn't be a reason to degrade a fighters accomplishments. He obliterated Lamont Peterson in 3 rounds who has been a top 5 fighter in the division for years. Matthysse is clearly a world class fighter. B/B- Level but still world class.

Comment

Where are all the *****ass posters claiming i was stupid staying hat lucas was one dimensional.....

These idiots would freak the **** out on me when i said lucas couldn't make adjustments

Feels good to know those idiots are eating crow now

Comment

Styles make fights you tool.

Of course Lucas is a world class fighter. Do you actually know what world class means?

Lucas is one of the warriors who ducks nobody, who will take on everyone in his weightclass and you keyboard warriors **** on him and support trash fighters who are being protected and would never step into a ring with such a dangerous huge guy that has a style which is almost impossible to beat.

Haters gonna hate, ******ed people like you will never stop being ******ed.

Comment

lol @ losing to Postol meaning you're not world class

Speaking of opinions I don't respect at all.

Comment

Suck my d1ck f@gget!

Comment

Being wrong does happen and the more fights and fighters you actually talk about the more time you will be incorrect.

Now some Matthysse fans do need to take a look in the mirror thinking about where they went wrong.

If you can't accept being wrong and don't value that refection that being wrong should bring. That is in fact someone that knows very little.

Comment

Working...
                      X