Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were one of the guys who though Lucas was World Class level...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were one of the guys who though Lucas was World Class level...

I don't respect your opinion about the sport AT ALL! The fact that you couldn't see how flawed he was as a fighter tells me all I need to know in regards to your knowledge of the sport. How many times had he let the belt "slip away" ... Not even... Because he was usually losing the whole way in his championship fights... Then the guy quits against a guy who has about half the experience he does in these type fights! I knew he would lose so it bet against him but to take a knee and not get back up when's you supposedly have "fight ending power" and rabid fans that have stood behind you (not for long) for years ... And he quits? Lol.... GATEKEEPER!!!

I agree man, this guy is a damn bum

Comment

i still think he's "world class", he gave good fights to good fighters

that doesn't mean he's the best fighter in the world, just that he can compete on the world level

Comment

Yet he's only lost 4 times, and two of those losses are disputed. He was a world class fighter who lost to other world class fighters, that happens.

Comment

where were you before oct 3rd haha.
          i always thought he's world class, but always rated him B+ at best lol

Comment

2 World class fighters fight. One will win and one will lose.
            That's the way it goes

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
              2 World class fighters fight. One will win and one will lose.
              That's the way it goes
              Same as 2 B graders , one wins one loses .

I cant believe people were all keen on Manny fighting Lucas , I swear people just dont see classes only a guy beating another .

Comment

You have a strange definition of world class if you dont think Matthysse belongs there

Comment

Nobody here is gonna respect YOUR opinion if you think Matthysse isn't a world class fighter... Below world class there's continental and domestic level and Lucas is clearly better than that. He's not a journeyman or a gatekeeper either.

Comment

He should have been the IBF World Champ

Which makes it all the more saddening when you think he might never win a World title

Comment

Working...
                    X