Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol Shocker, Knocks Out Lucas Matthysse For WBC Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nsb been overeating this chump for years. This guy lost to a shot to ***** judah for crying out loud. Smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
      Nsb been overeating this chump for years. This guy lost to a shot to ***** judah for crying out loud. Smh.
      This right here^. Lucas fans were hyping this dude up way too much. He was supposed to KO Danny in 3 rounds in an annihilation. Now he's on the verge of retirement while Danny is undefeated and moving on to big things. Gotta love boxing scene.

Comment

• Something was really wrong with Lucas those last few rounds. He flat out stopped fighting and I've never seen him just stop fighting like that. Maybe he just doesn't want to fight anymore.

Major congrats to Postol. No one has even come close to stopping Lucas and Postol put him down for 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by HEND View Post
          The refereee should have deduct point fro Postol. It was disgusting what he did. He didn't clinch AND punch, he just held Matthysse and locked his arm al the time.
          There's a difference between effective inside fighting and excessive holding,
          He stopped most of it when Reiss gave the 2nd warning. It's not that big a deal. As long as the ref gives the proper warnings and the clinching stops, I don't mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
            This right here^. Lucas fans were hyping this dude up way too much. He was supposed to KO Danny in 3 rounds in an annihilation. Now he's on the verge of retirement while Danny is undefeated and moving on to big things. Gotta love boxing scene.
            Yup and once Danny whooped his ass the the excuses were flowing like de-nial river. They're doing it again with the headbutt/clinching excuses.

Comment

• I like mathysse but with danny and postol he just didnt seem to have any game plan at all other than relying on power. Pretty silly really.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Something was really wrong with Lucas those last few rounds. He flat out stopped fighting and I've never seen him just stop fighting like that. Maybe he just doesn't want to fight anymore.

Major congrats to Postol. No one has even come close to stopping Lucas and Postol put him down for 10.
                he was tired, couldn't fight his fight, and got frustrated

just like vs Danny, he couldn't see out of his eye, Danny was moving a lot, hitting low, clinching, Lucas couldn't fight his fight and he got frustrated

when lucas gets extremely frustrated he gives up

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                  he was tired, couldn't fight his fight, and got frustrated

just like vs Danny, he couldn't see out of his eye, Danny was moving a lot, hitting low, clinching, Lucas couldn't fight his fight and he got frustrated

when lucas gets extremely frustrated he gives up
                  He didn't give up against Garcia, he came back and closed the fight strong. it was at least understandable that when his eye closed he was shook and gave away a couple rounds, but he came back hard.

He plainly stopped fighting against Postol after his best couple of rounds. I don't get it. It's not like he was getting his ass kicked at that point. The ass kicking started after he quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    He didn't give up against Garcia, he came back and closed the fight strong. it was at least understandable that when his eye closed he was shook and gave away a couple rounds, but he came back hard.

He plainly stopped fighting against Postol after his best couple of rounds. I don't get it. It's not like he was getting his ass kicked at that point. The ass kicking started after he quit.
                    Postol didn't start throwing those fluid combinations in the 10th round, he started that **** a few rounds before that. Add in the headbutt, and also the punch that spun matthysse around

He seriously looked a weight-division or two smaller than Postol, it was like watching a Big brother beat up his little brother

Comment

• Victor "The Pistol" Postol had a great strategie for Matthysse but with that clinching-style i will never become a fan of his. Upset of the year so far against one of my favorite fighters!

Comment

Working...
                      X