Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol Shocker, Knocks Out Lucas Matthysse For WBC Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas is now officially shot.
    Postol is now officially boogie man of 140.

Comment

• Postol , Cuenca and Crawford.... TOP RANK HAS EVERYTHING, oh wait i forgot that guy that won last night a title with the leftover of Jesse Vargas, doesn't matter because he will lose his belt at his very first defense with someone that is not a C-level boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
        I called it. I picked Postol to win! And you so called fans actually thought LM would KO Manny? The disrespect and HATE is REAL on NBS. Now go sit down somewhere.
        Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
        My point is, whoever thinks that LM would KO Manny, doesn't know boxing. That's my point. If Postol just KO'ed him, Manny DESTROYS him! Americans like Hype, controversy, and are immature and unrealistic, sometimes. I won big on Postol because I know boxing. Everyone thought or bet on LM. These were the same so called fans, who were saying how LM would KO Manny. When will they learn that there are levels to this sport? The Wild Card Gym is NO JOKE and produces "world class" fighters. How many Manny sparring partners have gone on to win titles????This is why I picked Postol and this is why I pick Manny to defeat ANY Welterweight. His sparring is harder than most fights and he will tell you that, LoL.
        a lot of people thought JMM couldnt KO manny and did. things happen in boxing. just because a fighter loses to one fighter doesn't mean he will lose to another. you dont think lucas would have a better chance of koing someone if they fight toe to toe. JMM kos manny and lucas hits harder then him. i bet if manny fought lucas and he stood toe to toe anything can happen. you dont know boxing, i can tell by your opinions.

Comment

• postol vs pacquiao

Comment

• Boxing is becoming a joke and a clinching festival, just like Floyd does. A guy clinches for 7 rounds and no points deducted, than landed one good shot and wins. MMA techniques should be allowed in boxing so when someone hugs, just pin him to the ground.

Comment

• My stats...........

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              a lot of people thought JMM couldnt KO manny and did. things happen in boxing. just because a fighter loses to one fighter doesn't mean he will lose to another. you dont think lucas would have a better chance of koing someone if they fight toe to toe. JMM kos manny and lucas hits harder then him. i bet if manny fought lucas and he stood toe to toe anything can happen. you dont know boxing, i can tell by your opinions.

My stats speak for themselves, kid. Any time you want to bet on any fight, I'll take your points. The end. The fact that you mentioned an obvious cheater in Roidquez, says a lot of about what you know about boxing. JMM cheated. You could've just said, I have seen stranger things. Why mention a KO with an asterisk by it? As far as I'm concerned, you do not KO Manny Pacquiao, WITHOUT CHEATING.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                My stats speak for themselves, kid. Any time you want to bet on any fight, I'll take your points. The end. The fact that you mentioned an obvious cheater in Roidquez, says a lot of about what you know about boxing. JMM cheated. You could've just said, I have seen stranger things. Why mention a KO with an asterisk by it? As far as I'm concerned, you do not KO Manny Pacquiao, WITHOUT CHEATING.
                lol any proof he cheated? if he you have some you should take it to the NSAC so they can rule the fight a no contest mr boxing expert. i can tell your new to boxing and your stats dont mean ****. this forum is a joke, you think i care if some idiot gives me a neg rep lol. im sure pac lunging into the punch had nothing to do with him getting KO;d

Comment

• Haha lucas will never win a real belt this is why he never signed to fight Danny in a rematch he just talked about it to get publicity he cannot handle being in a tough fight mentally he is weak once you break him down he is easy pickings good win for postol

Comment

• Damn, I knew this could happen. I knew that it was a dangerous fight, but I never thought it would happen this way. I saw signs that Lucas lacked mental fortitude in the Garcia fight, but this was on another level. Postol broke him down completely to the point he didn't even want to continue. Postol is going to be a serious threat to anyone at 140. That reach and those skills are no joke.

Comment

• The refereee should have deduct point fro Postol. It was disgusting what he did. He didn't clinch AND punch, he just held Matthysse and locked his arm al the time.
                      There's a difference between effective inside fighting and excessive holding,

Comment

Working...
                      X