Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol Shocker, Knocks Out Lucas Matthysse For WBC Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postol's jab to the body looked like it reached across the entire ring

Comment

• I know Amir Khan is happy Postol won he might be the front runner to get the Pacquiao fight now

Comment

• I kind of had a feeling Postol would win or do better than people expected.

Let me wait for people to list Postol as their favorite boxers in their signature list, or avatar images of Viktor Postol or even other sig pics of him.

Comment

• Hope he fights Crawford next it's a 50/50 fight imo

Comment

• Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
            I kind of had a feeling Postol would win or do better than people expected.

Let me wait for people to list Postol as their favorite boxers in their signature list, or avatar images of Viktor Postol or even other sig pics of him.
            Yeah some people have a hardon for jab and grab type of boxers. Lets see how Postol does against people his own size / reach, would like to see him vs Crawford, Algieri or Imam.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
              I called it. I picked Postol to win! And you so called fans actually thought LM would KO Manny? The disrespect and HATE is REAL on NBS. Now go sit down somewhere.
              Manny doesn't have 6 foot arms, it's funny that the most basic style matchups can't be figured out by you ******s lol

Lucas would have more opportunities to land on a smaller fighter than a guy like Postol

Comment

• normally i don't give credit to fighters who have to resort to excessive clinching but postol gets prop for taking out lucas.

and i see the gift fans coming out (of the closet) to **** on lucas here. number one: you are taking away your man's best win. and number two: gift ducked postol. stick to ho'ing for cotto. y'all look foolish.

Comment

• I have a feeling the iceman is gonno fight a nohoper in Ukraine next so I wouldn't expect a serious opponent till probly like summer

Comment

• Never underestimate Russians they're hard as a brick

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
                      Never underestimate Russians they're hard as a brick
                      He is Ukrainian.

Comment

Working...
                      X