No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Should Be The Next Guy To Take Over Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post
    It 's a toss up as to who is the most deluded guy in boxing Khan or Broner it really is neck and neck
    It's not.

Broner has no neck.

Comment

really adrien? really? it feels like june of 2013 all over again

Comment

Whatever! He's already proven he can't handle the welterweight division. At Jr. welterweight he thinks he will make some sort of impact however Terrance Crawford will be the man to beat at that weight and I don't think Broner will beat him.

Comment

At least he's still have dreams. The top fighters are just content in fighting long lines of laundromat workers.

Comment

Broner couldn't take over Ponce, or Paulie, or Maidana, or Porter. He isn't taking over sht.

Comment

I'm a Broner fan. I think he has the tools to take it to the next level, he just needs to take his craft a bit more seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                Why is someone who believes in their talent delusional?

****ing failures. On some "I don't believe I'm good at anything" ****.
                When you've twice been knocked about and both times badly to then say your going to take over boxing is delusional

Comment

Broner needs to just shut up and win.

Comment

I hope to see sparks fly in this fight. If I see another boring clinch fest, I'm done with this guy even if he wins.

Comment

Broner needs to starve his ass back to 135 where he can be 'special' again

Comment

Working...
                      X