Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Should Be The Next Guy To Take Over Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is delusional, lost to medicore Shawn Porter. Plus, nobody is tuning into this fight. It's all about Matthysse vs Postol!!!!!!!!

Comment

It 's a toss up as to who is the most deluded guy in boxing Khan or Broner it really is neck and neck

Comment

He needs to work on a bunch of **** if thats his goal for real. First & foremost his boxing needs some work & he needs to find some real motivation as I question his drive often lately. I think he's like most kids today. He wants to be famous for being famous not for anything real that he's capable of or could be capable of. And second he needs to be more entertaining. Nearly everything Broner does feels like its been drunkenly rehearsed with Rau'shee Warren the night beforehand in his backyard. He needs to sign up for some improv classes with Tyson Fury.

Comment

I swear I hate this clown man. Self righteous piece of garbage already got smacked around and treated like a chump, he's headed to delusionville to get a mansion right beside Amere Con.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            It 's a toss up as to who is the most deluded guy in boxing Khan or Broner it really is neck and neck
            I think Khan is clearly more delusional. I don't even think Broner believes 90% of the **** he says. I think Khan believes all the nutty **** he says. I think Ward vs Khan would be a toss up though.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post

Comment

Why is someone who believes in their talent delusional?

****ing failures. On some "I don't believe I'm good at anything" ****.

Comment

When Broner learns how to throw combinations he'll move up to a C level fighter. He'll be nothing more in boxing except for a clown for the dumb entertainment that he does.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                    Yeah,that's not happening. Unless they keep giving g him vacant belts,or he fights more paper champs(Paulie),he's going to keep getting embarrassed every time he steps up in class. At 140 alone,I see Lucas,postol,Peterson provodnikov and algieri all beating him.
                    Algieri and Postol would not beat him at all. Thats a fact. He would never fight Peterson.

Comment

The problem is there's this too much focus on 'taking over' boxing. He simply isn't good enough for that and the sooner him and people understand it, the better.

I love ambition but what i mean is that he can still be a good fighter and he can beat some good names, and will take a few more losses too but he can be a top level fighter. He should accept there's nothing wrong with that. Not everybody can be Mayweather and Broner can't. What he can do is remain focused, not worry too much about being a PPV star and just concentrate on being competitive at the top level because so far he's fell short against the 2 best fighters he's faced.

He can never live up to being the next star of boxing, he just isn't good enough for that, it doesn't mean he can't still be a top fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X