No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Won't KO Rios, He'll Be There For Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Won't KO Rios, He'll Be There For Twelve

Two-division world champion Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley is preparing with his new trainer, Teddy Atlas, for the upcoming bout with Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios on Saturday, November 7, at the Thomas & Mack Center, located on the campus of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing, beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.

[Click Here To Read More]

Refreshing honesty from a guy who claimed vehemently that he'd knock out Pacquiao in the rematch.

Comment

Nobody was expecting a KO from you anyway Bradley.

Comment

wow, appreciate his honesty

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          Nobody was expecting a KO from you anyway Bradley.
          I know right! Stupid comment. Rios can take a PAC punch, a broadly punch is more of a facial massage. Bradly has the top of his head as his most feared weapon.

He couldn't KO his manager.

Hopefully Brandon can get him out of there within 10 reds.

I decided I won't let NASA send me into deep space. Hit the blunt twice, and pass it to the left.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 10-02-2015, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I know right! Stupid comment. Rios can take a PAC punch, a broadly punch is more of a facial massage. Bradly has the top of his head as his most feared weapon.

He couldn't KO his manager.

Hopefully Brandon can get him out of there within 10 reds.

I decided I won't let NASA send me into deep space. Hit the blunt twice, and pass it to the left.
            Bradley is going to masterclass Rios and make him look like a chump. You might need a couple blunts to dull the pain because Riosvisn't KOing anyone, he'll be luck to win 4 rds.

Comment

Hell no, because thats Rios's talent, getting punched. Punching bags always just hang around, no matter how hard you hit them, but people on this site think of it as True Talent, to be able to take a punch.

Comment

Tim understands that winning a UD is better for your career than losing in a blaze of glory.

Comment

An honest fighter tells the truth. A warrior, no less. Meanwhile none of you fools can punch your way out of a wet paper bag...bunch of clowns on here

Comment

If there was ever a top opponent for Bradley to KO, it would be Rios. Rios is such an easy target that Bradley should go for KO.

Also, I just don't like the "I'll outbox him for a decision" mentality. A fighter should press for knockout because it's not guaranteed that he'll get a fair shake by the judges.

Comment

Working...
                    X