Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxer did the most damage to Mayweather? His physically toughest fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly it's zab judah the first 6 rounds or so I never seen Floyd looking so unsure in a fight before to bad Judah can't go an entire fight

Comment

People seriously overeating the Cotto fight

Comment

Chino did say he ruined Floyd didn't he? I doubt Floyd thinks he beat Chino. He knows he felt more beat up than Chino did. So the two people in the ring know, they are the ones taking the punches.
        But the judges said Floyd won. That's all Floyd cares about. He don't care that he felt more beat up than Chino did.

Comment

Cotto seemed to have busted his face up more than Maidana, Maidana gave him a hard time but Floyd looked more like he'd been in a fight against Cotto. I see a lot of people saying Augustus but I haven't watched that fight in a long time so I can't remember much of what went off (I remember Augustus being very competitive though).

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            People seriously overeating the Cotto fight
            The question wasn't who gave him the hardest fight, it was who gave him the most damage and visibly looking at Floyd after the Cotto fight he looked more busted up than any of his other opponents IMO.

Comment

I can't remember what round it was but in the cotto fight floyd asked his corner

"am I winning" or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                I can't remember what round it was but in the cotto fight floyd asked his corner

"am I winning" or something like that
                So sweet, that has endeared Floyd to me. So cute.

Comment

End thread.

Comment

Physically it was Cotto because he bloodied him. Unless you count Maidanas punch to the balls damaging.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
                      Augustus. Floyd might have won the majority of the rounds and got the tko but he got beat up in that fight.
                      What about Cotto and Maidana, who both bloodied PBF?

Comment

Working...
                      X