No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beiber Jabs 'Stupid' People For Floyd Mayweather Hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    I've never hosted a fight party, attended one, or went to a bar to see a Floyd fight where the majority of the people in attendance weren't rooting for Floyd too get his azz kicked! Sure there was a few stragglers who were rooting for him, but I'd say his overall hate to like ratio is more like 75/25.
    I've never been to one where the people were rooting for Manny. That just means the groups of people we watch fights with are not diverse in their opinions.

Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
    Not to good at logic are you. The 50% that bought the fight had cable boxes. That said there are lots of other options during the Super Bowl too.
    Did I ever suggest Floyd was as popular as the Super Bowl? please dude, stick to arguing with arouka on IV's. FFS you are arguing with me for no reason.

Originally posted by Rath View Post
    Dunn, you are actually complaining about deflection?

You together with all the floyd fans invented it
    No, son. DOn't lump everyone in with one or 2 guys you debate with.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      It is not 50-50 not even close, you're stupid if you believe that. The majority of people hate Fraud. If it was 50-50, he wouldn't have had an 83% drop in PPV sale from Manny to Berto.

It's only American sports writers (not boxing writers) and FloeHoes that like Fraud. Everyone else tunes in to see if he gets beat.

edit

reading your last couple of posts

No he is not popular, the majority of people do not like him.

He's only famous, people know of him, but they don't like him.
      I didn't say it was. I just pointed out the difference in polarizing and unpopular. Your opinion on how many people like him really doesn't matter.

Floyd is the most talked about person on NSB. You and others say its because you hate him. Yet outside of NSB, none of you talks about ANYTHING else you hate this much.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
        it's obvious who they were.

joseph dunn and you
        why would my feelings be hurt? I have calmly made points and had cordial discussions with people I disagree with.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          He's often seen at his fights and during media events, popular record artist Justin Beiber is a part of Floyd Mayweather's "Money Team."

Beiber was even invited on stage to pose with Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao during their historic press conference in Los Angeles to announced their May 2nd mega-fight.

Both of them are rich and have super-celebrity status, but they always appear to be an odd pairing to most observers.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Bieber is a tool.... but, the fact that Bieber had to explain this situation to folks who actually descibe themselves as mature adults, does tell a story.....

Folks get butthurt over nothing lmao !

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Bieber is a tool.... but, the fact that Bieber had to explain this situation to folks who actually descibe themselves as mature adults, does tell a story.....

Folks get butthurt over nothing lmao !
            OMG, just skimmed the thread..... SMDH

That fkn tool Bieber > some of the dumbasses on this site.

Comment

as usual any thread with floyds name attached to it becomes TACKY, however why are these guys such good friends?

however what hes saying is true

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Like you know him personally. Lol. Who cares about the fortune he made. He wasn't playing the villain or bad guy. He genuinely beats on women and threatens kids. That wasn't a roll play.
                Nor is that villain status. He's also arrogant self centered piece of shot. Kick his own dad out. Gave frozen turkeys to people who don't have a home. Who the fuk does that.
                He's a liar. A moron. A scared little coward. That's not what villians or badaszes act like. So what if he made a fortune. He can't take it when he dies. It won't cure cancer or AIDS or world hunger.
                It's what you leave behind that matters. Nobody wants to follow in his foot steps. Or be like him. Only followers. Cowards like him. People with no pride or dignity. Like his fans.
                You are such a short sighted child , when hate consumes you to the level you are at it shows youve got unatural mental problems , if you were examined by head shrinks they would have a big long name for what you got , in the wild mother nature culls beings like you , in man they are on goverment welfare and allowed to breed on to make more useless morons for this world to carry .

You are so gullible its just fckn amazing to me , dead shts creating dead shts .

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Did I ever suggest Floyd was as popular as the Super Bowl? please dude, stick to arguing with arouka on IV's. FFS you are arguing with me for no reason.
                  Popular Boxers use to be able to draw 50% of the cable audience. The Superbowl gets a little more than 33%.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    You are such a short sighted child , when hate consumes you to the level you are at it shows youve got unatural mental problems , if you were examined by head shrinks they would have a big long name for what you got , in the wild mother nature culls beings like you , in man they are on goverment welfare and allowed to breed on to make more useless morons for this world to carry .

You are so gullible its just fckn amazing to me , dead shts creating dead shts .
                    If shrinks examined your head (which i imagine they already have) they would find some old fat fuk sitting behind a computer whacking off to kiddy **** hoping he doesn't get caught a 2nd time.
                    Meanwhile sitting on a boxing forum referring to everyone as a kid like you're some old wise Mr Miyagi fuk head. Teaching little boys to wax on while you wack off!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      If shrinks examined your head (which i imagine they already have) they would find some old fat fuk sitting behind a computer whacking off to kiddy **** hoping he doesn't get caught a 2nd time.
                      Meanwhile sitting on a boxing forum referring to everyone as a kid like you're some old wise Mr Miyagi fuk head. Teaching little boys to wax on while you wack off!
                      Im 6 ft , walk 5-10klm a day with hunting dogs breath clean non polluted air drink rainwater live on 200 acres of land , Ive traveled the world and very switched on to BS and bull$1tters , thats why you stand out to me like a neon sign , youre about as bright as a tin off black paint there is no future in people like you , just stupidity and follow the leader mentality one fool following another .

Of all the cool handles people come up with you chose Pac Boy lol what a fckn ****** .

Comment

Working...
                      X