No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Pacquiao a Friend, But I Can Definitely Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Pacquiao a Friend, But I Can Definitely Beat Him

Based on their years of sparring against each other, British star Amir Khan (31-3, 19 KOs) is confident that he can definitely beat his friend, Manny Pacquiao (57-6-2, 38 KOs), if the two sides reach a deal for an early 2016 showdown.

Khan's handlers are in talks with Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum of Top Rank, to make the fight happen in the first half of next year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I see Khan is using the sit and wait for a big fight tactic again

Comment

You ain't gon' do ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        I see Khan is using the sit and wait for a big fight tactic again
        That's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off.

Comment

Oh look the daily useless Khan quote "article"

well done edward

Comment

lol lets see what khan says when manny fights someone else. he tried the wishing he was mayweather obsessive tactic now hes trying the suck mannys ass tactic. gonna be funny to see what he does if he dont get the call will manny then not be tough ? hahahahahah

Comment

i bet pac dont even kno who khan is,thought the dude was a random ass prospect when he would say hey to him at the wild card

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                You ain't gon' do ****!
                He is not going to get the chance I said they wont fight a WW , Arum now wants Matthysse , I knew it would be a JWW , but at 147 off course .

Ok Manny get a win and retire and stop trying to make out youre going to fight a top WW , I really dont care who it is , a top WW at 147 or a JWW at 140 , stop this bringing them up and claiming youre to small , dam 8 fights other than Floyd already its getting old .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  He is not going to get the chance I said they wont fight a WW , Arum now wants Matthysse , I knew it would be a JWW , but at 147 off course .

Ok Manny get a win and retire and stop trying to make out youre going to fight a top WW , I really dont care who it is , a top WW at 147 or a JWW at 140 , stop this bringing them up and claiming youre to small , dam 8 fights other than Floyd already its getting old .
                  Ur right... Matthysse wouldnt **** Khan up lol. All u do is complain on every Manny thread. ITs getting old too.U thinkKhan is a top WW? The guy who just went life and death with Algieri... the guy Manny brought up from 140?? Ok... Khan, Brooks, Garcia, Matthysse... Any of those fights im cool with.. Are u not? What u crying abt?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    Ur right... Matthysse wouldnt **** Khan up lol. All u do is complain on every Manny thread. ITs getting old too.U thinkKhan is a top WW? The guy who just went life and death with Algieri... the guy Manny brought up from 140?? Ok... Khan, Brooks, Garcia, Matthysse... Any of those fights im cool with.. Are u not? What u crying abt?
                    Khan the guy you said Floyd was ducking , oh how things change .

Dont you read whats said , I dont mind if he fights Lucas or any other JWW , Im sick of him crying Im small and then bringing JWWs up to 147 , just fight in their division or fight a proper WW fck all this CWing BS fight after fight .

Comment

Working...
                    X