Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer has another angle, Floyd doesn't disclose fight weight. Looks HUGE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    you were comparing him with Floyd wiegh in and fight night weight right?

so i said though both floyd and Pac with huge wieght difference from weigh in until fight night.

it was only floy who was caught using iv. how is that not relevant?

oh about why was no one complaining about Pac's weight?

that should be genius floyd fans responsibility not pacfans, right?

then why were you not complaining?
    I'm not complaining about the weight. It's the op whom I originally responded to. But like the idiot you are you felt the need to respond with your senseless bs. Like I said if you can make the weight your fine to fight. Does Floyd gain weight after the weigh in absolutely but so did Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
      Pac fans are the dumbest fans on the planet. VADA didn't exist when Floyd and Pac were negotiating the first time and Floyd asked for random drug testing. So, how the hell did Floyd run from something that didn't exist?
      did i say Floyd runaway from drug testing entirely in 2010?

i was comparing Pac vs Floyd first negotiation and Pac vs Floyd last negotiation.

genius floyd fans spewing lies that pac rejected USADA random drug testing whic is not actually random.

what Pac wants was just cut off date not the whole USADA random drug testing which is actually not random.

while Floyd rejected entirely VADA testing (last negotiation)

so stop spinning and assuming.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
        I'm not complaining about the weight. It's the op whom I originally responded to. But like the idiot you are you felt the need to respond with your senseless bs. Like I said if you can make the weight your fine to fight. Does Floyd gain weight after the weigh in absolutely but so did Pac.
        and the difference was only floyd was caught doing IV

Comment

and the difference was only floyd was caught doing IV

Yes and we never know what Pac was doing because like a b*tch really refused any testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
            Yes and we never know what Pac was doing because like a b*tch really refused any testing.
            "refused" or just ask for a cut off date?

"any" or just USADA random drug test which is not actually random?

be precise.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              poochie lost kiddo,get over it
              it is not about poochie, this thread is about the gay one.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                it is not about poochie, this thread is about the gay one.

Comment

Floyd runaway from VADA testing entirely.

Pac only wants cut off date not rejecting entirely the USADA random style drug test which USADA said they don't conduct random drug testing.
                  Yeah, Pac wanted a cutoff date on random drug testing (part of the randomness) and his camp admitted they walked away and shouldn't have. It's admitted, out in the open, don't take my word for it.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  You mean the guy who ran away from Floyd style drug testing. Yeah, that was Pac. Since he knows even before it was fake ass drug testing.

Then after 6 years he became tired from all that false propaganda that Floyd is spewing, moving the goal post even more. He then got tired and just went for it and allowed to fight under Floyd's rigged circumstances.

What happened next was Floyd paid USADA 150k to do the Floyd style blood testing. That's when 750 ml of IVS became all of a sudden legal in the eyes of USADA which infact doesn't conform to wada guidelines which USADA is suppose to be under off. Tsk tsk tsk..
                  Yawn. One camp walked away over drug testing. You blame the other camp. That's the kind of hysterical attitude haters and fanboys have. This is the KKK blaming a black guy for asking politely if they could not burn a cross on his lawn. "You're playing the race card! Why are you black supremacist anti-white bigots against us burning crosses wherever we want? Stop dividing us!"

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
                    Yeah, Pac wanted a cutoff date on random drug testing (part of the randomness) and his camp admitted they walked away and shouldn't have. It's admitted, out in the open, don't take my word for it.

Yawn. One camp walked away over drug testing. You blame the other camp. That's the kind of hysterical attitude haters and fanboys have. This is the KKK blaming a black guy for asking politely if they could not burn a cross on his lawn. "You're playing the race card! Why are you black supremacist anti-white bigots against us burning crosses wherever we want? Stop dividing us!"
                    what random test are you talking about?

USADA said they don't conduct random drug testing.

what say you?

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post

If your talking about olympic style froid testing were in Froid paid 150k to USADA to do the testing and later on was granted iv treatment and TUEs. Then yeah that's what Pac avoided. Olympic style froid testing

Comment

Working...
                      X