• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great win for postol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      fuck, i'm dead
      DAmn sorry brah. I have to eat crow, I underestimated Postol. This guy is a very good boxer, great combinations. Although, something was way off with Matts, he looked like he had a hard time making weight and he gassed because of it if I had to guess. So slow and passive, totally not like him, maybe he underestimated his foe?

Comment

• Wtf happened to matthysse? Looked like he quit??

Comment

• Lucas Quitthysse.

Comment

• Matthysse should consider retirement, he looks shot. He wasn't really that great to begin with but he's really declined after the Garcia fight.

He's a brawler but can no longer take a punch, taking way too much punishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              no one can ever say clinching doesn't matter after this display. clinched all the life out of him
              When he stopped clinching he beat up Lucas

Dont be absurd

Comment

• good, this is great for boxing another clincher champion motherfocker
                good fight Luquitas....

Comment

• Lucas stays in South America to train, not good!
                  The smartest fighters from all over the world come to where they get their best work! USA!
                  Ray

Comment

• and the same posters as always already forgot that postol clicnhed nonstop the first 8 rounds. he's just better! outboxed him!

Comment

• Great win for Postol, Lucas had enough I think because he couldn't do anything to Postol.

Good win for him, the man at 140

Comment

Working...
                      X