No announcement yet.

Official Lucas Matthysse vs Viktor Postol Fight Prediction/Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    Spare me the he didn't quit bull****. He could've continued he just choose not to. How can people say Cotto quit against a possibly loaded gloves Margarito but Lucas didn't quit against Postol
    Cuz the hate for cotto is real.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      that wasn't excessive? everytime matthysse got close he clinched. i would call that excessive. it makes fights unwatchable and it gives them a huge advantage. why would someone just ignore that? boxing is supposed to be entertaining so yea enjoy the reign of postol.
      So the body work postol did counts for nothing?

Comment

• Matthysse will always be remembered as a bit of a bottler now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
          Easy work. Lucas got taken to school.

Also, the people complaining about holding, did you also complain about Matthysse's holding vs Provodnikov?
          I didn't complain about Postol's holding but I fail to see the comparison to how Matthysse fought against Provodnikov. It didn't look similar to me at all.

Postol made Lucas look less skilled than Provodnikov.
          Idk about that now

Comment

• one thing is clear, we won't hear lucas saying postol had plaster on his wraps (or his head)

Comment

• Postol fought an excellent fight but for all intents and purposes relegated Matthysse to the questionable status of "opponent." I don't see how Matthysse comes back from a schooling/beating like that? When he's needed to demonstrate that legendary power he's known for its usually failed him right when he's needed it the most, but last night he was just plain outclassed.

If one looks at Matthysse's losses, they demonstrates that he's the kind of fighter that just can't get over the hump. Welcome to permanent "plan-b" Lucas....

Comment

• I feel somewhat sorry for the haters in the sport who trash a fighter like Lukas, who is one of the few real warriors in the sport, who will take on everyone, will duck no other fighter.

Such a humble guy gets trashed for losing to a huge guy which an extremely dangerous style, a guy that other fighters in his weightclass wish they never have to face.

Some of you guys are really pityful and a shame for the sport.

Style makes fights, so what? He lost to an undefeated top fighter who might be the best at his weightclass and you start to trash him and you rather support idiots that are being protected their whole career and never face the most dangerous guys in their division.

Comment

• Postol da God

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    I feel somewhat sorry for the haters in the sport who trash a fighter like Lukas, who is one of the few real warriors in the sport, who will take on everyone, will duck no other fighter.

Such a humble guy gets trashed for losing to a huge guy which an extremely dangerous style, a guy that other fighters in his weightclass wish they never have to face.

Some of you guys are really pityful and a shame for the sport.

Style makes fights, so what? He lost to an undefeated top fighter who might be the best at his weightclass and you start to trash him and you rather support idiots that are being protected their whole career and never face the most dangerous guys in their division.
                    nsb is full of trolls, including some lucas fans. so it was obvious this reaction.

Comment

• I honestly believe the Lucas that beat Molina from pillar to post wpuld have jumped on Postol in the 6th or 7th and would have won.

Comment

Working...
                      X