Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Lucas Matthysse vs Viktor Postol Fight Prediction/Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucas corner sucks btw, his instruction were very poor. if he tries again i hope he give it a try and trains abroad

Comment

• This is hilarious. That douchebag De La Hoya deserves this. Such a nasty human being he is.

Matthysse down.
      Lemieux and Canelo to go. GBP is almost defunct!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
          Damn right, congratulations buddy
          Respect for not bailing on your guy like a little b**ch doe. Honestly I shed a few tears for Khabib tonight (only lost because of the long layoff)

Lucas is a tough dude. No doubt.

But he didn't eat enough iguana in preparation for a smooth, silky, elite boxer like Postol.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
            Lucas is far from done. This was about Postol being THAT good. He just controls distance so well, has excellent footwork and uses the ring.
            It really depends on what happened. It looked to me like he got hurt with the headbutt in the 7th round (after winning the 6th & 7th clear). He stopped throwing in the 8th and was a sitting duck for Postol in the 9th and 10th.

The BoxNation guys thought there was something wrong with him. I agree with them. If it's not the case, then he should definitely retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              This is hilarious. That douchebag De La Hoya deserves this. Such a nasty human being he is.

Matthysse down.
              Lemieux and Canelo to go. GBP is almost defunct!

Nothing gayer than promoter fanboys

Comment

• also postol conditioning was great, never shown any sign of fatigue, and when he got clipped reacted very well too. no wonder he is the iceman, he kept his composure all the fight

Comment

• Gutted for Matthysse, but a new star has been born in Postol. I didn't like his early clinching tactics but as the fight went on, he was holding less and fighting more. He's very good.

I think he beats Crawford, loses to Imam.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                    Lmao......of course this guy's crying.

Postol is just the superior fighter. Let it go,
                    @ your sig, nicely done

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      It really depends on what happened. It looked to me like he got hurt with the headbutt in the 7th round (after winning the 6th & 7th clear). He stopped throwing in the 8th and was a sitting duck for Postol in the 9th and 10th.

The BoxNation guys thought there was something wrong with him. I agree with them. If it's not the case, then he should definitely retire.
                      Oh god are we gonna have another eye-gate with you like after the Garcia fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X