Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Lucas Matthysse vs Viktor Postol Fight Prediction/Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really should have bet dough. never would have guessed that he'd knock him out, but i knew that matthysse was going to get hit on the way in.

Comment

• i love how he loses a 50/50 fight and everyone calls him a hype job lol

there's a reason Garcia paid Postol step-aside money twice, yes twice

Postol is legit

Comment

• Postol is very good but my boy Crawford will shut him down. He can get inside and he won;t just let himself get tied up. That will be an incredible fight, one that I'll roll with Crawford by TKO/KO in.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          Let's say I give you that for sake of argument.

Guess what, he now got stopped by Postal. Which was another title fight.

ok?.......

Comment

• Pax vs Victor the machine killer Postol coming next spring mark my words

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              that wasn't excessive? everytime matthysse got close he clinched. i would call that excessive. it makes fights unwatchable and it gives them a huge advantage. why would someone just ignore that? boxing is supposed to be entertaining so yea enjoy the reign of postol.
              This was a great fight dude. Stop crying.

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                Indeed. But now its too late. That idiot Latigo Coggi has always been a fking loser. The last chance was after the Gift fight. That was the moment to go with Robert.
                Oh, well. Too bad because Lucas sure had talent.
                Cuty Barrera is the idiot coach of his. used his finger instead of an endswell in the Garcia fight. Gives **** advice too

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  DAmn sorry brah. I have to eat crow, I underestimated Postol. This guy is a very good boxer, great combinations. Although, something was way off with Matts, he looked like he had a hard time making weight and he gassed because of it if I had to guess. So slow and passive, totally not like him, maybe he underestimated his foe?
                  really don't know. he landed good shots, i thought he had it, postol was very bussy and active, the clinching pissed me off but still, lucas was lost for most of the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post

dude's are still sore over the whooping andre ward put on their heroes.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post

dude's are still sore over the whooping andre ward put on their heroes.

Comment

Working...
                      X