No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant Gives His Take on Mayweather IV Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Interesting perspective. Here is my sense of the matter as deciphered via my 3rd eye vision. GUILTY; tough concept I understand but since this isn't philosophy class, I'll just take comfort in the fact that Floyd has been repeatedly linked to the same methods of beating PED tests that Armstrong, the king of beating PEDs, used.

I agree this should be investigated!
    Independently! Boxing needs to be cleaned up!

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      Funny.

For years the whole boxing community wondered why Top Rank didn't wany WADA and made excuses in always postponing the fight.

We never heard, Arum, Roach, or Pac once mention the curiosity that Floyd was on PEDs. They left that to the writers....Somehow, in an 18 year champion run not once did you hear the 3 stooges claim it on Floyd.

Top Rank drags Floyd's name for years ducking the real p4p champion. They say Floyd wants special demands, excuses, excuses, excuses.

Floyd says enough of it. He states an opinion that if you don't want to do blood testing you must be on something. Top Rank cries about it and then they go the legal route and claim slander and libel as to pretend they didn't start this ridiculous drama.

In the end...Pac goes broke, owes serious taxes, they have no choice but to submit to Floyd's kindness in actually giving them a fight...then these malicious goons hire Hauser to STILL go after Floyd, guided by HBO...

I'm happy Floyd schooled these pathetic runts. #48.

Let the record show, Floyd beat the poor one armed, one dimensional fighter easily! Additionally let the record show that Manny was not the same once he nearly killed Marg in tw ring, in my opinion. Nor was he the same after he nearly got killed by his nemesis , JMM, again my opinion.

Manny's Doctor said publicly that he should retire for health reasons, but he is a straight warrior! Exciting when a guy stands in front of him! Typhoon PAC, raining blows on his opponents from all angles!

Comment

I actually have a surprise regarding the whole IV scandal. But I am saving that for a special day! You guys think Hauser's fiction worked? The IV issue is nothing! Be ready.
        SugarKaine.

Hope this day comes soon?

Last question, do you think any of Floyd's detractors will face plant like a certain man who Marquez hospitalized once you release it?
        Last edited by Zaroku; 09-29-2015, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          oh oh, it hurt, yes, boy, be man enough to admit it hurts you so much that your tbe let you down flat....you avoided the issue of cheating and resorted to short cheap shot...

cheap shot like floyd's cheap shot to ortiz....
          That was a ****ty way for that Ortiz fight to end! But protect yourself at all times. Ortiz was not mentally ever there! He would have lost anyway!

But Cortez was kinda messed up! I liked Tony Weeks, when he let Floyd fight his way off the ropes! Maidana made me smile, and I was laughing like crazy! Money kept looking to Mr. Weeks as the third man in the ring to help him out. Weeks is lucky he can ref any fight, with Floyd's power!
          Last edited by Zaroku; 09-29-2015, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by justicia liga View Post
            But steroids aren't the only ones banned in sports.

This isn't over by a long shot. People have to remember that there are a number of live suits in California over the fight specifically where USADA and Mayweather are attached to the suits against Pacquiao.

A sympathetic judge can very well lead to a further look on this matter.
            Can you provide links to these live suits you speak of? I would love to read them and see what kind of torts have been filed.

Thanks.

Comment

Funny.

For years the whole boxing community wondered why Top Rank didn't wany WADA and made excuses in always postponing the fight.

We never heard, Arum, Roach, or Pac once mention the curiosity that Floyd was on PEDs. They left that to the writers....Somehow, in an 18 year champion run not once did you hear the 3 stooges claim it on Floyd.

Top Rank drags Floyd's name for years ducking the real p4p champion. They say Floyd wants special demands, excuses, excuses, excuses.

Floyd says enough of it. He states an opinion that if you don't want to do blood testing you must be on something. Top Rank cries about it and then they go the legal route and claim slander and libel as to pretend they didn't start this ridiculous drama.

In the end...Pac goes broke, owes serious taxes, they have no choice but to submit to Floyd's kindness in actually giving them a fight...then these malicious goons hire Hauser to STILL go after Floyd, guided by HBO...

I'm happy Floyd schooled these pathetic runts. #48.

PAC-Thetic you mean!

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
                You dont get it this is the business of a lot of nonproftis. Its all about gravy bonuses for the executives. Nonprofits are extremely corrupt.
                Gotta agree with him there, NPO's can generate big salaries and sometimes, very little of the money reaches the intended recipients! I would like to see their charter & mission statement.

I won't look them up, but it would be interesting!
                Last edited by Zaroku; 09-29-2015, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Can you provide links to these live suits you speak of? I would love to read them and see what kind of torts have been filed.

Thanks.
                  Seems I haven't made enough posts yet but do search for "Lawsuits over Mayweather-Pacquiao fight head to California court".

Seems USADA isn't specifically named though a lot of en****** are included but you can be sure they'll be asked a lot of things if these suits push through.

Comment

Seems I haven't made enough posts yet but do search for "Lawsuits over Mayweather-Pacquiao fight head to California court".

Seems USADA isn't specifically named though a lot of en****** are included but you can be sure they'll be asked a lot of things if these suits push through.
                    Wishful thinking.

Comment

Will do! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X