Mosley - Margarito never gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        I'm watching Trinidad-Vargas right now.

My favorite of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
          My favorite of all time.
          I feel bad for Vargas. That beating probably took a decade off of his life. It's such an entertaining fight though -- sadly at Fernando's expense. I feel guilty for enjoying that fight so much.

Comment

Too many. I've spent way too much time in my life watching Boxing fights that have already happened.

Comment

Now that I think about it. That fight probably took 5 years off of Trindad's life too. Those guys really fucked each other up. It makes me realize why today's managers don't put their fighters in with the best -- because there's a good chance the winner and the loser will be damaged goods afterwards.

Comment

Naseem Hamed vs Kevin Kelly & Augie Sanchez. These are just some fun fights in particular the Kelly fight.

Trinidad is my all time favorite fighter so I watch his fights from time to time, sometimes doesn't matter the fight, but I often steer towards the previously mentioned Vargas fight as thats probably the most exciting Tito fight.

I grew up in Grand Rapids so I knew of Mayweather before most & always appreciated his talent from his amateur days so I'll often watch a random Mayweather fight, with the Diego Corrales fight being my all time favorite Mayweather fight.

Speaking of Corrales & as a big Corrales fan the Castillo fight is one I'll catch at least once a year.

Pernell Whitaker fights are similar to Mayweather's in that they aren't so much rewatchable for their competitiveness as they are in seeing an immense ring general at work. That being the case I can throw on pretty much any prime Sweet Pea fight & enjoy it.

Also appreciate watching Chris Byrd fights. And I'll try watching the Jorge Paez vs Calvin Grove fight every so often as thats the fight I proclaim to be the fight that made me go from a casual "ooooh **** Mike Tyson is fighting this weekend" boxing fan to a hardcore "ooooh f#ck wish I knew Spanish so I knew what these Telemundo guys were saying" boxing fan overnight. Isn't the most exciting fight most of the way, but the 3KD 15th round that allows Paez to grab a split decision W is some boxing movie **** & Sean O'Grady announces it at the beginning of the 15th just like in the movies.

Comment

Trinidad-Vargas
                  Nelson-Fenech I & II
                  Toney-Jirov
                  Jones-Barrera I
                  Ibeabuchi-Tua
                  Hopkins-Trinidad

I could go on

Comment

i've probably seen williams vs martinez 1 about a dozen times.

gatti - ward 1

froch - ward [to prove points to idtiotic europeans who thought froch won several rounds and that the fight was close ]

bbbbbut the judges scorecards doe!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i've probably seen williams vs martinez 1 about a dozen times.

gatti - ward 1

froch - ward [to prove points to idtiotic europeans who thought froch won several rounds and that the fight was close ]

bbbbbut the judges scorecards doe!
                      That says a lot about your brit/froch complex that you've seen that dreadful fight repeated times.

Comment

Working...
                      X