Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting tired of haymon fighters hyping up their bum opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The recent Quillin fight was horrific. One of these days someone would get seriously hurt because of these mismatches. I would expect massive lawsuits slapped on Haymon's face.

Comment

Next couple months, these are the fights to see.

Cotto - Canelo

Golovkin - Lemieux

Matthysse - Postol

Broner - Allakhverdiev

Klitschko - Fury

Povetkin - Wach

Comment

GGG is a Haymon fighter?

Comment

Haymons window is shutting.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
            Easy, don't watch. Low ratings sends a better message than all of the constant b*tching and moaning from the same posters with the same old agenda.
            My agenda is i want better matchups from PBC.

Their cards are overwhelmingly terrible mismatches. Jacobs Quillin needed no buildup, solid fight that st pbc is a lifetime event.

Do better for boxings sake

Comment

I don't see much hype with these lesser opponent selections. I don't think Quillin vs the stripper was hyped nor any of the other elite guy vs fringe contender at best type opponent. I read more about that fight on this forum then anywhere else. Sure they are gonna hype their fighters, everyone does that, but the bs fights get the bs level of hype they deserve.

Comment

Haymon truly has no real stars and cant risk having one of the top guys in his stable losing to another top guy. This is why he pits his top guys against mediocre competition.

Jacobs vs Quillen is on the horizon and they're talking as if this is the second coming of Ali/Frazier. LOL. This fight would be fitting for HBO BAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I don't see much hype with these lesser opponent selections. I don't think Quillin vs the stripper was hyped nor any of the other elite guy vs fringe contender at best type opponent. I read more about that fight on this forum then anywhere else. Sure they are gonna hype their fighters, everyone does that, but the bs fights get the bs level of hype they deserve.

Nope. You got wilder hyoing doo doo poo poo ,what ever his name is. Talking about everyoe is sleeping on him and that he is elite level talent.

Quillen repeatedly said the stripper was gonna be a tough match. That he was very underated and couldnt be overlooked at his press conferences. . Thats garbage

Floyd hyped up berto and got tmt and mayweather promotions to add to the pile. Even floyd sr would speak and say the truth that berto sucks and is a bum and d level.
                  All you heard. He is a former 2 time world champion.

All that he was a champion and former champion garbage talk. Paper champ status Man gtfoh with that garbage mr iv

You got spence calling out thurman cause he feels his style will beat his style. Call out alexander . Call out porter. Call out garcia. Or get your assssss in line and earn it.
                  Dude has done nothing but beat d level guys off layoffs on one weeks notice.

Theopane is fighting duds. Step up your game.

Broner trying to get dudes on catchweights. Step up and fight thurman or mathysse. Make the garcia fight already.

Gary russell gotbexposed by loma who had 2 fights.
                  Now he beats a perdect style in overated gonzales and goes back to the tba . Shhht he fought tba 6 times now. Who wants to see that fight?

Chris pearson hasnt fought anbody,dude is a joke. While julian williams has had a very good run coming up vs tough undefeated guys. Good solid fighters at his level. Now he is ready for lara and canelo and cotto and andrade.

Jack williams and thurman are the only guys getting after it. And they are being held back to extent
                  Last edited by Jc8804; 09-25-2015, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Getting paid $1+ million fighting a nobody is a good deal. What's the point of taking a tough fight when you can earn more fighting nobodies, and you get to take a long vacation? This is the state of boxing nowadays. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                      These dudes sign to fight duds,bums,cab drivers and try hyping them up.its such an insult to hardcore and casual fans.

Haymon has all his fighters on the D level circuit
                      you have Wal Mart and then you have Dollar General. Haymon is dollar general.

Like Dollar...Although cheap products...Haymon gets p$id!

Comment

Working...
                      X