Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated Pound for Pound Lists From All 3 Sources (Gonzalez Sweeps)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBRB is the best list IMO.

Comment

and you think these guys dont just follow and go off on OTHER SITES rankings????

do you seriously think the people over at all these sites watch 112 pounders????

yea, and bruce jenner is really a trans and donald ***** is going to be president.

GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I would be curious to see if each entity has a different definition of p4p and if they have different ranking criteria.
        All 3 of them use the panel points system. First place vote = x points, second place vote = y points, etc. etc.

Comment

Your turn Boxingscene and put my boys face up on panel for all haters.

Comment

Pac #2 and #3 on trb and espn. Crazy. Gonzalez #1.

Ward, Kovalev and Wlad are 1, 2, 3 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
              Nothing is clear cut. Everybody's list will be horrible because there is too much uncertainty. The #1 pick is the correct one as he is the only one on the list that has been dominating fighters at the top of several weight divisions. Everybody else is sticking to one weight class and not taking risks by moving up.
              Personally I think Wlad is the one whose domination is the most thorough.

But Gonzalez is a monster though. He could easily unify the flyweight division, though I wouldn't be too hype about an Estrada rematch just because I don't think Gonzalez can lose that fight. I'd love to see a fight with Inoue at some point but maybe I'm reaching with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                tbrb's one seems the best, although i wouldn't have bradley on there at the moment
                I would change Bradley with Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Pac #2 and #3 on trb and espn. Crazy. Gonzalez #1.

Ward, Kovalev and Wlad are 1, 2, 3 for me.
                  One of those 3.

Comment

Big fan of Gonzalez I have no problem with him being #1 but the argument certainly can be made for Wlad! Regardless of his style the man haven't lost in 12 years! Can't keep denying that man his own greatness regardless if you hate his style. Just Saying But Wlad, Gonzalez, Ward in any order is my Top 3

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                      Personally I think Wlad is the one whose domination is the most thorough.

But Gonzalez is a monster though. He could easily unify the flyweight division, though I wouldn't be too hype about an Estrada rematch just because I don't think Gonzalez can lose that fight. I'd love to see a fight with Inoue at some point but maybe I'm reaching with that one.
                      A heavyweight hasn't claimed the top spot since Tyson (which was just hype anyways, he was never the best boxer regardless of division)

Comment

Working...
                      X