Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated Pound for Pound Lists From All 3 Sources (Gonzalez Sweeps)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Pound for Pound Lists From All 3 Sources (Gonzalez Sweeps)

TBRB:

1Roman Gonzalez
    2Manny Pacquiao
    3Wladimir Klitschko
    4Timothy Bradley
    5Guillermo Rigondeaux
    6Juan Francisco Estrada
    7Sergey Kovalev
    8Gennady Golovkin
    9Naoya Inoue
    10Miguel Cotto

ESPN:

1. Gonzalez
    2. GGG
    3. Pac
    4. Rigo
    5. Kovalev
    6. Ward
    7. Bradley
    8. Wlad
    9. Cotto
    10. Canelo

Ring

1. Gonzalez
    2. Ward
    3. Kovalev
    4. GGG
    5. Rigo
    6. Wlad
    7. Crawford
    8. Pac
    9. Yamanaka
    10. Brook

There is little consistency outside of the #1 spot but the unanimous best fighter on the planet weighs less than your girlfriend. Hopefully this brings exposure to the lighter weights.

No clear 1 for me.

Comment

ESPN's list is horrible

Comment

Writers that vote in these polls have a lot of respect for Gonzalez. I would've thought wlad would be #1.

Comment

tbrb's one seems the best, although i wouldn't have bradley on there at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
            ESPN's list is horrible
            Nothing is clear cut. Everybody's list will be horrible because there is too much uncertainty. The #1 pick is the correct one as he is the only one on the list that has been dominating fighters at the top of several weight divisions. Everybody else is sticking to one weight class and not taking risks by moving up.

Comment

ring magazine which is suppose to be the bible of boxing has the worst list.

GGG over rigondeaux?

Comment

Comment

smdh at espn but then again they are espn.

its understandable.

you expect better from ring, but not really since a coke and dildo up the bunghole fiend like oscar bought it.

you see guys like robert guerrro and canelo being ranked because floyd was fighting him....

boxing still hasnt given up the title for most corrupt sport in the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                    Nothing is clear cut. Everybody's list will be horrible because there is too much uncertainty. The #1 pick is the correct one as he is the only one on the list that has been dominating fighters at the top of several weight divisions. Everybody else is sticking to one weight class and not taking risks by moving up.
                    I would be curious to see if each entity has a different definition of p4p and if they have different ranking criteria.

Comment

Working...
                    X