No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto: Mayweather's Legacy Will Always Be Questioned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ox805er View Post
    careful dude! you're about to enter the "Flo Zone"!

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      He didnt need to clinch because he chose to bend below the waist every time pac got near him. Convenient that you leave that part out in defending his clinches. Whatever you want to call it, he was a spoiler.
      Another move that's against the rules that doesn't get properly enforced.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
        whatever type of roids Floyd is on I don't want!! Now the stuff Vargas was on was sick!! I could see the boos doping but Floyd ain't on roids. The only time I could imagined him on something was when he fought Mosley b/c he got noticeable bigger. Just my 2cent
        You do realize you don't have to be a hard hitter to use steroids or peds right?

PEDs is anything that enhances your performance, from stamina, energy, recovery, focus etc. Floyd probably uses TRT or HGH for recovery, and for his focus and sharp reflexes he could be taking something like Adderall, a lot of football players take it because its almost like you get a super quick reaction time and crazy alertness so your reflexes get a bump.

Floyd is the type of guy who was injury prone at a young age, and he is into different injections, therapies, like blood vampire facial, cryothereapy, etc. he is 38, he is taking things that help him continue on an elite level.

Floyd is connected to TRT/HRT doctor Don Hale, he took care of Floyd and Floyd visits him every summer, he provides men with testosterone pellets which they implant in your body and it slowly releases low doses of test for a long period of time for recovery and energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
          The only reason why MAYWEATHER chose berto was an easy payday...so get the **** outa here when you say berto is being ungrateful....floyd cherry picked an easy foe and still couldn't knock him out.....floyd don't respect nana......he had no choice but to give berto a payday....otherwise he would have had to face ...Khan.thurman,Garcia etc
          No, he could've chose anyone he wanted but he literally handed Berto the $4m+ lottery ticket.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Berto followed the script before and during the fight. After getting his 4m. FUVK YOU FLOYD. You don't own me lol Now your fuvked!

Expect more to come from others when money isn't flowing anymore. People in Floyd's gym will be extorting Floyd for money to keep quiet. But like Armstrong once the money isn't flowing anymore this people will be opening their mouths. It's Just a matter of time hehe
          that's because the imbecile thought he was going to win and is bitter because he was ineffectual.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            More than one PROFESSIONAL PRIZE FIGHTER has said the same thing. More than ONE NEWS REPORTER has said the same thing. More than ONE BOXING HISTORIAN has said the same thing.
            same thing : mayweather easily beat pacquiao, fight wasn't even close

there's more than 10 professional prize fighters that said floyd won..more than one historian. .yet you don't believe them

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              No, he could've chose anyone he wanted but he literally handed Berto the $4m+ lottery ticket.

that's because the imbecile thought he was going to win and is bitter because he was ineffectual.
              No he had to choose somebody resembling a fighter......he chose the lowest risk he could get away with....berto was the bottom of the list of fighters he could get away with....he couldn't choose brook,thurman,Garcia,Khan,Bradley,porter because they were all above berto....so berto gave him the payday at 30 million with zero risk as well...30millin to 4 million...what kind of percentage split is that lol....no more than 8 or 9 percent berto got...whoopi dooo

Comment

Working...
              X