No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto: Mayweather's Legacy Will Always Be Questioned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post
    Berto's right in the respect that Leonard had more devil and so did Duran and Hearns, all I would pick to have beaten Floyd but the fact remains Floyd was by far the most skillful fighter of this era.
    Fighters like Floyd are a little foolish when they start rating themselves like this , it's not really their call ....If Floyd was talking about this era im sure alot would agree but of all time ............NO.!
    Floyd beats Leonard but loses to Duran and Hearns in my opinion.

I consider Floyd the best winner ever.

Not the best or greatest of all-time but the best winner due to of course his undefeated record and the fact that he's made nearly a billion over his career.

Comment

Berto be like
      "Damn Floyd. Why didn't you knock me tf out? I bet half my purse that you would put my azz to sleep. I thought you was TBE, dawg ..."

Comment

There is no clear 1 with him retired. Speaks volumes for how great he was/is.

He retired a little over a week ago. Give it time and he will get his respect

Comment

Yo Berto!

You ungrateful prick! Floyd just made sure that your grandchildren will eat well...and had you went in there and done HALF the **** you said you were going to do...you would have made even MORE money in the rematch or in your next fight thereby making sure your grandchildrens grandchildren would eat well.

But instead you went in there and underachieved and now you wanna talk ****?!

Eat nuts.

Go get knocked out again...you ain't really ****.

Comment

I love it how Even Floyd 's cherry picks now have a voice this is priceless

Comment

Cant blame a fighters style for losing

Berto got beat up Floyd was right in frnt of him and he went to the body a lot and hurt him in the 12th but Floyd is 38 with brittle hands. You cant say the quarter back scrambled if he wouldve sat in the pocket i wouldve sacked him thats a lame ass excuse for a boxer to make. Plus if Floyd was running so bad how was he able to land 60percent of his punches on you?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                lol Berto has to be the most ungrateful mfer.

Mayweather singles him out for a $4m cheque that he never deserved (Berto claims it's more) and all he has done is shit all over Floyd.
                The only reason why MAYWEATHER chose berto was an easy payday...so get the **** outa here when you say berto is being ungrateful....floyd cherry picked an easy foe and still couldn't knock him out.....floyd don't respect nana......he had no choice but to give berto a payday....otherwise he would have had to face ...Khan.thurman,Garcia etc

Comment

I don't know what's more pathetic ,the cherry pick or the cherry pick crictizing the cherry picker ?

Comment

Floyd's calling card is to game the points system.

do just enough to score points then excessively clinch or run.

He's not a master boxer,

he's a master spoiler.

Add his sabotaging of fighters gloves, waiting till the last minute to announce his opponent while already training in order to sabotage his opponents some more, fake retirements to avoid loaded divisions, catcweights, shameless cherry picking, hiring memo heredia then hiring alex ariza via proxy just in case he fails a test he can blame pacquiao's former trainer, illegal iv drips that are deemed as ped masking maneuvers popularized by lance armstrong.......

even people who are in the al haymon floyd payroll are waking up to it.

Floyd being p4p #1 was one of the biggest scams perpetrated in boxing history.

He did it through sheer ignorance of the american population using slick marketing campaigns, fights vs inferior overrated opponents and of course acting like a complete wanna be gangster buffoon aka fake bad guy personality to sell ppvs and to hook low IQ fans who are suckers for the wanksta fake thug athlete.

Comment

Hahaha that's right b1tch

Comment

Working...
                      X