Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto on Mayweather: He Says He's TBE, I Expected More!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    This mfer expected to land in the hospital? Mfer won 2 rounds if you was his biggest fan. You can't not do **** effective on fight night & then act like your opponent is dog****. You was dog**** Berto. F#ck Berto was dog**** before the fight lol. Josesito Lopez was outboxing his ass. Plus the most damaging mark on Floyd's resume is now that Floyd even fought this guy ffs.

Although now after saying all the real **** I guess I can see Berto saying some crazy **** to boost up his self esteem. This mfer bout to jump off a bridge with all the **** he been taken, rightfully or not.
    lmfao. yea bruh, Berto is on another level with his BS. For Berto's next fight, he ought to seek out Beatable opposition, like a rematch with Guerrero and Ortiz

Comment

It was a Mayweather fight, why did anyone think it was going to be an "action-packed" affair?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        It was a Mayweather fight, why did anyone think it was going to be an "action-packed" affair?
        For real. Hell by the time i woke up...It was over! Floyd was on his knees...I thought he got knocked down. I got up all excited. Only to find out he was on his knees praying to Justin Beiber!

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          LOL Floyd hasn't been offensive in quite some time, father time is no joke, its not that easy man
          It believe it has more to do with Floyd's paranoia of being hit/hurt hence his safety first style. Yes he has some brittle hands but so did Calzaghe and it didnt stop him from being an offensive machine.

Comment

And I was expecting you to connect with some of those big whiffers you were throwing. With what's left of Berto's talent, he's really looking a gift horse in the mouth for being given that fight.

Comment

Yo Berto...you sure are talking a lot of **** for someone who didn't DO **** when they were in there.

You're going out like a sucker these days with your bulls*t interviews dissing Floyd.

He just gave you the biggest payday of your miserable underachieving career.

You should be picking out a Christmas card for him.

You talked all of that smack and went out there and did what 48 others have done...proved to be ineffective with their aggression.

Shut up Berto.

Comment

Is this a feeler for a rematch? Why on earth would anyone care what Berto has to say at this stage?

Comment

Gee, Andre noticed too?

Comment

Say what!!

Berto shouldn't be talking about Floyd after the loss he had. Be thankful you got the fight against the best in the world. Don't be ungrateful, berto was hurt and he hardly won a round. Sounds pittyful after he made millions. It would be a while before berto gets another title shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X