Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is GGG so beloved by mexican? why is he market to them? a new hope to beat cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pasión Boricua
    I agree with this, if he looked like abner mares he would not be the big star he es, its the white skin and red hair that gets him the attention not his talent.
    Golovkin has red hair now? Or did you slip up and break into a Canelo rant?

Comment

Originally posted by Pasión Boricua View Post
      I am very bemuse at how everybody think GG beat Cotto. When you look at a resume of the two fighter you see Cotto has a much better opponent. I mean it is really not for debating its open and shut that Miguel has the better opponont.

Cotto beat a Martinez when they all say he will lose it. he beat it and then they all make a excuses saying that he was a cripple, but the truth from the video evidence say he hurt him too early and he didnt recovoer.

not only that but he keep running from Ward who he clearly afraid. Ward call him out and he act like a Mayweather making various demands and different stipulation. He's not got a big PPV rating like the other big star of boxing.

Not only this but he 34 and looks like he in a decline to me while Cotto have a resurgance. I notice a lot of certain fans are getting on a bandwagon for him because he is favoured against a certain fighters.

Truth is GGG is running from ward and is not a given he beats Cotto who is the LINEAL WBC champion.
      theyre a big market. pandering to the mx fanbase for sales is nothing new - hatton wore the sombrero, kameda calls himself the mexicano, lonnie smith calls himself el negro mexicano, isnt gradovich called the russian mexican? just pandering. nothing new here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
        Golovkin has red hair now? Or did you slip up and break into a Canelo rant?
        It must get confusing for people when they start a new ALT account and then try to pretend they are something they are not. They end up forgetting what the hell they created the new account for in the first place.

Comment

cotto doesnt need any help to get more L's, hes already gotten plenty of them and will have another in 2 months.

Comment

They like him for the same reasons so many other fans like him. He is the best KO artist in boxing with 20 KOs in a row and going for number 21. He is a happy friendly guy who doesn't disrespect other fighters. He is a clean fighter who doesn't wrestle or clinch. What's not to like? They certainly don't need GGG to beat Cotto. Canelo has that covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Pasión Boricua View Post
              I am very bemuse at how everybody think GG beat Cotto. When you look at a resume of the two fighter you see Cotto has a much better opponent. I mean it is really not for debating its open and shut that Miguel has the better opponont.

Cotto beat a Martinez when they all say he will lose it. he beat it and then they all make a excuses saying that he was a cripple, but the truth from the video evidence say he hurt him too early and he didnt recovoer.

not only that but he keep running from Ward who he clearly afraid. Ward call him out and he act like a Mayweather making various demands and different stipulation. He's not got a big PPV rating like the other big star of boxing.

Not only this but he 34 and looks like he in a decline to me while Cotto have a resurgance. I notice a lot of certain fans are getting on a bandwagon for him because he is favoured against a certain fighters.

Truth is GGG is running from ward and is not a given he beats Cotto who is the LINEAL WBC champion.
              Resumes don't get in the ring. Fighters get in the ring.
              GGG is a better fighter than Cotto and Canelo.

Comment

there es always excuse when cotto win, when he beat canela what is the excuse this time???
                Team Peasant ALWAYS has an excuse...

"low blows"

"shopworn"

"too green"

everything under the sun except for "Plaster wraps" THAT they find perfectly legal and awesome.

Comment

well his fighting him next what is the excuse when he whip Canela?
                  why you charging me Boricua?) I don't diss Cotto, care less who win, since I like both fighters.

in this case its youth > skills, so I do believe Alvarez will put some damage on Miguel, and he might put left knee on the canvas this time..

Comment

Don't know if triple G is so beloved by Mexicans...I think his team is pandering to Mexican in order to have a large fan base.... Martinez absolutely was crippled and on the decline when Cotto fight him but I guess most people did still think Sergio would win so you can't knock Miguel.... Canelo and Cotto is a great 50/50 fight, and GGG probably beat both of them, simply because he is bigger and stronger and his team acting like he isn't is just away to keep running from Andre Ward...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      They like him for the same reasons so many other fans like him. He is the best KO artist in boxing with 20 KOs in a row and going for number 21. He is a happy friendly guy who doesn't disrespect other fighters. He is a clean fighter who doesn't wrestle or clinch. What's not to like? They certainly don't need GGG to beat Cotto. Canelo has that covered.
                      this should end the thread right here ^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X