Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is GGG so beloved by mexican? why is he market to them? a new hope to beat cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
      Goddamn look at the size of those fists.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
        Don't know if triple G is so beloved by Mexicans...I think his team is pandering to Mexican in order to have a large fan base.... Martinez absolutely was crippled and on the decline when Cotto fight him but I guess most people did still think Sergio would win so you can't knock Miguel.... Canelo and Cotto is a great 50/50 fight, and GGG probably beat both of them, simply because he is bigger and stronger and his team acting like he isn't is just away to keep running from Andre Ward...
        He's bigger than Cotto, but that's Cottos problem for carrying that Mw belt that he's too small for. He's not bigger than most MWs, or even LMWs like Canelo who outweigh him fight night

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
          Team Peasant ALWAYS has an excuse...

"low blows"

"shopworn"

"too green"

everything under the sun except for "Plaster wraps" THAT they find perfectly legal and awesome.
          thought you died gramps

Comment

last i checked a mexican already beat down prime cotto.

probably would have done it a 2nd time but a filipino screwed up his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Bad little motherfucker.

I miss the old Pac-Monster.

Comment

Canelo is going to make Cotto have flashbacks from Margarito I. Kneeguel won't have another chance to duck GGG after 11/21, he'll be irrelevant.

Comment

Because mexico hasnt got many elite fighters right now

And gggs fightint style

Comment

Mexicans just as anyone else should be like appreciate talent and the sheer drive of Golovkin to put on fights that give the fans what they want.
                    Take into the fact GGG didn't have your silver spoon treatment, he's not from a rich area at all and he's worked his arse off harder than most boxers its very. very easy to see why the Mexicans show him love.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

I'm almost 100 percent certain Canelo is gonna be the second Mexican to **** Cotto up.

Comment

Working...
                      X