Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rousey vs Holm will do bad numbers too , Holm is not ready

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
      If believing that makes you feel better, then all the power too you. It's just a good thing that society does not operate on that absurd and delusional assumption.
      Holy crap!

I get it. Society will be up ****s creek without a paddle if we allow women to fight men on PPV spectacles. LOL!

Get over it buddy. Nobody wants to see that. You're not special in that you oppose inter gender competition in combat sports. We all know the closest Floyd and Rousey will fight is through spoken word in the media.

Damn... I just come here to discuss combat sports and techniques and fantasy fights between Mayweather's skill set vs Rousey's skill set and end up attending a baptist sermon lecture on how I am promoting an ill society lol

Comment

Originally posted by TMNTForever View Post
        Holy crap!

I get it. Society will be up ****s creek without a paddle if we allow women to fight men on PPV spectacles. LOL!

Get over it buddy. Nobody wants to see that. You're not special in that you oppose inter gender competition in combat sports. We all know the closest Floyd and Rousey will fight is through spoken word in the media.

Damn... I just come here to discuss combat sports and techniques and fantasy fights between Mayweather's skill set vs Rousey's skill set and end up attending a baptist sermon lecture on how I am promoting an ill society lol
        Go talk about wresting in the off-topic section man. This place is for boxing.

Comment

The funny thing is people actually believe this.

There's a reason that men and women don't fight each other professionally. And there's a reason why society frowns upon men hitting women.

You'll never see them fight, because nobody in their right mind actually wants to watch a woman get beaten bloody for sport. It's all talk, and it should stay that way.
          How dare you actually speak the truth and ruin the fantasy of delusional Floyd haters who have him hypothetically getting beat by a woman.

Comment

War Holly Holm!!!

Comment

Go talk about wresting in the off-topic section man. This place is for boxing.
              Sorry buddy, but this topic is specifically about the Mayweather/Rousey beef.

And I actually did talk about boxing in here. I broke down Mayweather's style, in particular his stellar boxing stance and how it would be detrimental against a grappler.

How about this, why don't you go to the lounge and promote your Utopia since you have the arrogance to tell people where to go and what to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                Ronda does not need Floyd to boost her popularity. her last PPV hit over 1 million buys on her name alone as she was the only main event and it was in Brazil to boot. Her next PPV will also surpass 1 million buys and will probably set records for attendance in Australia. And that card will he headlined by TWO women's matches.

Did anyone ever consider that UFC would be a bigger draw, both live and on PPV than boxing? And how would people have freaked out if they had been told that not only would UFC overshadow boxing but that they would do it with FEMALE fighting stars? Let's see Al Hayman top that!
                Not a UFC fan, but Rousy has done great numbers for a career only 4 years on. Floydie was a nobody at that stage of his PED career. She isn't latching onto Floydie's popularity either. Most of her fans don't watch or care about him for the most part. As for Cyborg, aren't they different weight classes? I mean, if they're close in weight, bring it on. But Floydiots say Floydie can't fight GGG for weight difference, so if that's the issue with Rousey/Cyborg why would there be 2 sets of rules?

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
                  How dare you actually speak the truth and ruin the fantasy of delusional Floyd haters who have him hypothetically getting beat by a woman.
                  Not really a Floyd fan tbh. Just tired of hypocrites who on the one hand (rightfully) criticise Floyd for domestic violence but then on the other hand would pay to watch him beat up a woman. It's just silly.

Comment

Originally posted by TMNTForever View Post
                    And I actually did talk about boxing in here. I broke down Mayweather's style, in particular his stellar boxing stance and how it would be detrimental against a grappler.
                    I thought you said this would be a street fight? And yet you compare the two purely based on how they fight in the ring (against completely different opponents at completely different levels). Lol, you can't even keep your story straight.

Wrestling fans really are idiots.

Comment

Given Floyd's past, I would not be shocked if he was down with a fight against Rousey but she'd want it in a UFC arena. If that were to happen, she would murder Floyd, total destruction.

Comment

Working...
                      X