The World Boxing Council has extended the timeframe for a decision on their welterweight and junior middleweight titles.
Earlier this week, WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman said his organization would make a ruling be week's end, but the sanctioning body issued a statement on Thursday which pushes that decision all the way to the first week of November, when they hold their annual convention.
[Click Here To Read More]
Earlier this week, WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman said his organization would make a ruling be week's end, but the sanctioning body issued a statement on Thursday which pushes that decision all the way to the first week of November, when they hold their annual convention.
[Click Here To Read More]
Comment