• Show
Clear All

• "ran the gauntlet and came out on top doe."

includes the two pacquiao fights
    includes the ruslan fight, which tim bradley can't even remember

the best WW on the planet doe!

who let this dude post?

Comment

• how many full fledged WWs has Bradley fought n beat that makes him the man to beat at 147?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Well, correct me if i'm wrong, but there's not one DLH fighter in the P4P list.
        I couldnt tell you. i dont bother looking at the P4P list anymore. Any of them. They dont really have to be on the list and recognized as a P4P fighter. Sort of like the WBO ranking some bum #1 to fight their guy who beats him. The #1 contender/nobody. Its all political. I just take it fight by fight. When they clean up Boxing...If they do....These promoters and sanctioning bodies should;d be the first to go. They can take Rings with them.

I just looked at Rings P4P list...lol case and point.

Comment

• OK, so who then at WW has a better resume than TB? Considering Mayweather has retired and Manny's last fight will probably be at 140.

A few others have looked good and could be the "future" of the WW division but havnt really done much of anything to seprate themselves from the pack yet.

Bradley has.

Give me a break with this Kell Brook talk too. Even though it is a fight I would want to see. The guy has done Fuck all in the division. His best attribute at WW has been being a blatant duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            "ran the gauntlet and came out on top doe."

includes the two pacquiao fights
            includes the ruslan fight, which tim bradley can't even remember

the best WW on the planet doe!

who let this dude post?
            Hey, slow down there pal.

I don't come to where you work and kick the **** out of your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Hey, slow down there pal.

I don't come to where you work and kick the **** out of your mouth.

that's something a working class 15 year old would say.

Comment

OK, so who then at WW has a better resume than TB? Considering Mayweather has retired and Manny's last fight will probably be at 140.

A few others have looked good and could be the "future" of the WW division but havnt really done much of anything to seprate themselves from the pack yet.

Bradley has.

Give me a break with this Kell Brook talk too. Even though it is a fight I would want to see. The guy has done Fuck all in the division. His best attribute at WW has been being a blatant duck.
                the point is, there's no "the man" in that division since floyd retired.

hw has the man to beat, so does lhw, so does mw and super banthamweight. that's off the top of my head.

Comment

• I think Tim has been one of the best p4p fighters in the world for a very long time, and I think fans forget this too easily with all he hype of the new breed of welterweights coming through, I regard Tim this highly until proven otherwise. He came up short against Pacquiao twice, but that is no black mark on his career, he did better than lots of other high calibre fighters.

He has some shaky performances from time to time, especially recently, and looks to be on the slide although he was good against Rios, in what was a bit of a crossroads fight. I think he doesn't always fight to the best of his ability and sometimes makes fights more competitive then they need to be, but he is honestly a proven commodity at the top of the sport.

In terms of his skills, speed, technique, he is a B+ fighter in my opinion with B-/C+ power, but what has made him elite is that he has A++ intangibles (heart, toughness, will to win). He is a rare breed in those departments, I am not sure I have seen a tougher fighter.

At this stage of his career I think what he is now is the gatekeeper to being elite. If these guys can beat him then they elevate themselves to elite welterweight status, because even now if you are anything short of elite I don't think you will beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    that's something a working class 15 year old would say.
                    What would you know about anything "working class"

Better yet, how about you tell me who the man to beat at 147 is then. I'm sure I'll get a kick out of your answer.

Comment

What would you know about anything "working class"

Better yet, how about you tell me who the man to beat at 147 is then. I'm sure I'll get a kick out of your answer.
                      We're 11 pages in and you've been told countless times that there is no "man" at the divison and if it's anyone it's Manny Pacquaio who beat Bradley comfortably twice.

Comment

Working...
                      X