Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hitking said, "As a fight fan, how are you not salivating for a showdown between two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*typical andre coWard ghetto fan* UH UH Son Of Gennady be small DOOOE. Ya dig dawg. Likez he wuz who i be i wuz in the hood, i mean he a small 172 pounder doe. Ya feel me? I meeeenn dayum my ***** I meeen sheet liiikee... yeeehhh... West siiiide.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Yeah that must be it. It's all because of Mayweather! LOL
      That's how it all started. Look at how Cotto stans are towards GGG. It's the same thing. People are just being fanboys.

What's wrong with someone trying to unify in their division?

Personally like I said before, Floyd isn't ducking GGG, GGG isn't ducking Ward, and Ward isn't ducking Kovalev. None of them fight in the same division. The real clowns are the ones that talk **** about a boxer because they called their boxer out.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Yeah that must be it. It's all because of Mayweather! LOL
        Everything is because of Mayweather, didn't you know that? People hate PBC because of Floyd. People hate Haymon because of Floyd. People hate Floyd because they are racist. Same shit, different day.

But never suggest that people don't like GGG because he is not American and not black. That would get you immediately attacked.

Oops... now I've gone and done it.

Comment

Ward hasn't fought anyone in YEARS folks..YEARS... Why doesn't he go fight a Degale or Jack in his own division instead of waiting on a smaller guy to come up. GGG already has a fight next month and a big one on the horizon perhaps. Ward is not even on his radar. It's time for Ward to move on at 168 or 175

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
            "As a fight fan, how are you not salivating for a showdown between two guys are top 5 on pretty much every list? "
            Pound for Pound
            http://******.craveonline.com/ratings/pound-for-pound
            1.ROMAN GONZALEZ
            Record: 43-0-0 (37 KOs)
            Ranking: This Week: 1 | Last Week: 2 | Weeks On List: 65
            Title: RING, WBC flyweight

2.ANDRE WARD
            Record: 28-0-0 (15 KOs)
            Ranking: This Week: 2 | Last Week: NR | Weeks On List: 1

3.SERGEY KOVALEV
            Record: 28-0-1 (25 KOs)
            Ranking: This Week: 3 | Last Week: 7 | Weeks On List: 25
            Title: WBO, IBF, WBA light heavyweight

Yea, why aren't we salivating, or even asking the number 2 and number 3 fighters to fight? As it is, Ward last fought at light heavyweight. So whats the holdup?
            I think his fans r just as afraid of the KRUSHER as ward is. smh @ ward, already in the division where he won a gold so u cant say he is too small for LHW but has no plan for Kova but wants to fights a guy who is 2 divisions lower than him, who is fighitng back 2 back unifications and chasin B-hop's 20, it will take no more than 1.5 years for all that.

Keep on fighting bums, ward, only good win was Froch and thats it, well maybe Kessler too, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
              Kovalev - Stevenson
              Ward - Beterbiev

Winners meet to decide #1 LHW in the world.
              We're not completely sure that Ward is going to be fully in the LHW division at this point...

...also, do we know if Roc Nation and Haymon will even do business with each other?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn7dsNByXZU

"Im not be 68 forever, at some point I'm gonna go to lightheavyweight. and then from that point, you gotta get into the right situation, you put on 20-25 pounds of muscle, then you gotta fight the right heavyweight, Klitschko, even though as a fighter I believe I can beat a Klitschko"

This is from over 2 years ago. So how do you go from saying you're gonna be at light heavyweight, to saying you can beat a Klitschko, to chasing a guy from 160?

Comment

Imo right now Kovalev vs Ward is a more significant and even matchup, but probably doesn't sell as much as a fight with GGG as a result of his hype.

I'm not picky, I'll take any two great boxers in the ring .

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    The dumbest fans in all of boxing. We could have #2 vs. #4 and then #2 vs. #3. But they are so afraid of Ward ruining #4 that they hide behind big brother (#3) in hopes that #2 vs. #4 never happens

Disgusting, petulant fanbase.
                    Pigeons...shut the fcuk up. You and Stax should focus on jerking each other off instead of boxing.

Comment

force that biotch to fight

Comment

Working...
                      X