No announcement yet.

10 of 17 RING titles are now vacant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 of 17 RING titles are now vacant.

With all the hubbub about the new RING P4P rankings, I decided to take a look at their regular ratings and was stunned to discover that of 17 weight classes, 10 of the RING titles are now VACANT!

That includes SMW where their new number 2 P4P fighter, Andre Ward, is not even ranked in the top 10.

What is going on over at RING?

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
    With all the hubbub about the new RING P4P rankings, I decided to take a look at their regular ratings and was stunned to discover that of 17 weight classes, 10 of the RING titles are now VACANT!

That includes SMW where their new number 2 P4P fighter, Andre Ward, is not even ranked in the top 10.

When PBC has the largest stable and everyone is fighting soft touches, I understand why the ring titles are vacant. Where have the real fighters gone?

Comment

Crawford vs winner of Matthysse/Postol should decide who gets that The Ring belt.

Comment

Maybe points to the fact that not enough top fighters are fighting each other?

If we are honest too Adonis Stevenson and JPHernandez are very lucky to still be considered Ring champions.

Comment

Lawls, Ward's P4P rating is hilarious. If Ward loses his next fight, I'll be curious to see if the people who defend the rating will give the other guy full credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Maybe points to the fact that not enough top fighters are fighting each other?

If we are honest too Adonis Stevenson and JPHernandez are very lucky to still be considered Ring champions.
            I'm not a Stevenson fan but he defends on a regular basis and is well within the RING rules to hold on to his title. No idea regarding Hernandez as I do not follow Cruiserweight.

Comment

Monaayyy Monaaaayyyy Monaaaayyyyy babaaay!

Seriously, it's all money.

Comment

why would he be rated in the top 10 of a division that he hasn't fought in for almost 2 years?

Comment

I thought the entire reason why they changed their rules and ruined their credibility was that so they could avoid these situations?

Comment

Good. Anything that shows up the lack of true champions in the sport is a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X