Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Berto PPV To Land in 550-600K Buy Range

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weren't they giving away seats left and right too?

Comment

Way more than I expected.

Comment

He chose an opponent pretty much nobody cares to see him fight and only had 6 weeks to promote it, the PPV had flop written all over it, he's still getting paid though so I doubt he cares lol Showtime will just have to cushion it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
          They had a 6 fight deal with Floyd in which they probably profited over a half a $Billion, I think they're extremely pleased with how the deal went.
          How do you figure that? Get real. With the contract overall with the six fights combined, showtime came out on top, but half billion? Ninja please. The contract was profitable overall but they did not kill it(money wise) by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            Embarrassing blow to the self proclaimed PPV king. On the other hand, he's retired so I don't think its a matter of pride anymore.
            "Self Proclaimed" I believe the numbers have proven he is the PPV king. Please tell me what current fighter has did higher numbers in their lastest PPV without Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              over 5 million ppv's sold in 2 fights is amazing

Get 'em, Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                Thanks to Pacquiao.
                What was PAC PPV numbers before the FMJ fight? Who should be thanking who?

Comment

Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
                  What was PAC PPV numbers before the FMJ fight? Who should be thanking who?
                  You really believe people paid to see Floyd fight?

Comment

Damn his ppv buys went down by almost 4 million buys in 4 months.

Comment

Yah right. I'll believe the PPV Numbers when they are official not just fake projections...bottom line is that Froyd's PPV sales dropped like crazy without Manny Pacquiao...

So all that $40 mil flat offer talk was a complete joke and just goes to show Froyd ducked the fight for years and then cheated anyway...

Comment

Working...
                      X