• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    I'd be surprised if it did 550k.
    I think around 350k sounds about right.

Comment

• well this means stephen espinoza is on his way out

Comment

• Casuals are more pissed at Floyd because of how boring the Pacquiao fight was. Also, the main event is over with the average person doesn't care about boxing as much anymore which I believe Pacquiao's numbers will go down too even if he fights a big name like Khan. The opponent for Floyd didn't help either as the average person doesn't know or care about Berto. The only fighters now that can put up decent PPV numbers are Canelo, Pacquiao, Cotto and possibly GGG.

Comment

• Lots of people are going to be backpeddling when Manny's next fight flops in epic fashion. Kinda like how they were for the Algieri fight but worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Lots of people are going to be backpeddling when Manny's next fight flops in epic fashion. Kinda like how they were for the Algieri fight but worse.
            Depends who he fights. If it's Khan I can see around 500-600k if it's not as big of a name I can see it do 300K.

Comment

• Originally posted by latinbrawler316 View Post
              Casuals are more pissed at Floyd because of how boring the Pacquiao fight was. Also, the main event is over with the average person doesn't care about boxing as much anymore which I believe Pacquiao's numbers will go down too even if he fights a big name like Khan. The opponent for Floyd didn't help either as the average person doesn't know or care about Berto. The only fighters now that can put up decent PPV numbers are Canelo, Pacquiao, Cotto and possibly GGG.
              I agree, I honestly wonder how much damage the "fight of the century" did to boxing. By talking to most of my friends most of them have given up on boxing. I really do hope that GGG vs Lemiex, and Canelo vs Cotto do good numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by latinbrawler316 View Post
                Depends who he fights. If it's Khan I can see around 500-600k if it's not as big of a name I can see it do 300K.
                Makes sense, doesn't it

Comment

• 550k isn't bad considering the opponent. 250k more than Pacquiao-Algieri.

Comment

• Sounds about what I was expecting so its not really surprising or unexpected to me or I imagine most people unless they expected worse numbers & it outperformed their expectations.

Seems like the Manny & Floyd PPV era has ran its course. Manny's last non-Floyd PPV was his 3rd worst PPV (only beat his PPV debut vs Morales & the Diaz fight) & now Floyd has his 4th worst PPV (only beat his pre-ODLH PPV's).

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Lots of people are going to be backpeddling when Manny's next fight flops in epic fashion. Kinda like how they were for the Algieri fight but worse.
                      SALTY Floyd fan

Comment

Working...
                      X