• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    network fanboys....this is just sad
    It really is lol boxing fans.

Comment

If I'm PBC's investors I'm pulling my $ from PBC yesterday.

Here we are giving Haymon all this $, ratings are not good, we overspend on mismatches that fans don't even care about.

And Haymon has the nerve to bring Quillin/Jacobs to Showtime?

Someone explain the genius behind this?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

Here we are giving Haymon all this $, ratings are not good, we overspend on mismatches that fans don't even care about.

Who pulls an investment after 6 months?

Showtime is part of the deal. They need fights too. One fight per month on Showtime while the other networks get about 8-10 a month seems fine, don't you think?

Comment

Your an idiot there is only a couple of prime time slots available because of football season so there will be bigger fights on showtime for the rest of the year and I'm pretty sure Thurman-Porter will be on NBC.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post

Showtime is part of the deal. They need fights too. One fight per month on Showtime while the other networks get about 8-10 a month seems fine, don't you think?
            How is Showtime a part of this deal when they don't televise "PBC"?

Stop making **** up.

Comment

Don't mind that hater he forgot that showtime was given crap for the first 8 months and PBC had fights like Thurman-Guerrero,Garcia-Peterson,Porter-Broner and Santa Cruz-Mares on PBC.

Comment

Stop making **** up.
                I'm talking about Haymon fighters not PBC as a name. Just because SHO don't market it is as PBC, it's the same thing.

Comment

Stop making **** up.
                  Showtime is owned by CBS a PBC network d1ckwad.

Comment

I'm talking about Haymon fighters not PBC as a name. Just because SHO don't market it is as PBC, it's the same thing.
                    So PBC invests there own $ to buy network time and pay the fighters, and than Haymon brings these guys to Showtime and thats all good?

If you were an investor you would be ok with that?

And please show me where it says Showtime is a part of the PBC deal. I have not seen that anywhere.

Comment

So PBC invests there own $ to buy network time and pay the fighters, and than Haymon brings these guys to Showtime and thats all good?

If you were an investor you would be ok with that?

And please show me where it says Showtime is a part of the PBC deal. I have not seen that anywhere.
                      He doesn't need to bring them to Showtime, they're already there. Showtime is owned by CBS. It's all one in the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X