No announcement yet.

Everytime the welterweight division gets hot Floyd retires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
    irrelevant fact because there are more champions per division now. it's become severely diluted
    Vs the great fighters of the past I couldn't disagree, but its not like fighters boxing in the same era don't have that advantage as well & I'm guessing 2nd place is distant to Mayweather.

I'mma have to google this if someone doesn't post it soon cuz I'm curious who the top ten or so guys with the most W's vs champions are now.

Comment

WW division is solid, nothing more nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Who's beaten more champions then Mayweather? This is a fact we can figure out lol. Don't gotta ask weird questions. I'm sure there is competition, but I believe Mayweather does have more W's vs champions too, regardless of Mayweather himself saying it or not.
        out of 115 fights amazingly enough Chavez only beat 18 current or former world champions and had a record of 18-4-2

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Vs the great fighters of the past I couldn't disagree, but its not like fighters boxing in the same era don't have that advantage as well & I'm guessing 2nd place is distant to Mayweather.

I'mma have to google this if someone doesn't post it soon cuz I'm curious who the top ten or so guys with the most W's vs champions are now.
          Yep Pacquiao is 20-5-2 against current or former world champions and 18-4-2 in title fights

Comment

He is 38 years old and he has been boxing since he was 6 years old. That's 32 years of other boxers throwing punches at hm. He is unbelievably wealthy and he just wants to retire in his old age and enjoy his wealth. Let him do that without saying he is running away from these new good fighters. He is 8 years past his prime and if he sticks around long enough some good young fighter will surely beat him because he is only human. Good new fighters are always going to be coming along so no matter when he retires you would say he retired to keep from fighting some good new fighter. STOP DOING THAT.

Comment

He held 3 of the 4 belts and didn't the fight the top welterweights. Lol

Talk about somebody else. These criticisms are becoming stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                That's actually true. He's beaten more world champions than anyone in history.
                I dunno who I quoted, it may have been you and yes he has beaten more world champions than anyone before...what ever world champion means today but he hasn't beaten more "world class" world champs than anyone else in history. That's what the other poster said. Not even close to what boxing has to offer.

Comment

It's a division with a lot of talent but no one has been able to establish themselves, no one. TS is an idiot.

The fight we should all be asking for is Thurman-Brook.

Comment

He's one of my favorite athletes ever but there were certain spots he just looked like he'd fall victim to overthinking rather than naturally reacting. He also seemed as if he was an A-Cup and had softness on his chest. Great fighter, deserved to go out on his terms and the 147 division is filled with talent, but remove berto for any of them and it does little to nothing for his name. People want to just hit the Floyd lottery and use the public's desire to shame Floyd to big themselves up

Comment

Now of you said Super Welterweight.

Lara
                      Charlo x2
                      J-Rock
                      Andrade

Comment

Working...
                      X