Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
    Pretty much this. There's nothing else to say, however this groupie with 3 or 4 different accounts is still trying to justify him. Now at least it's obvious to all the unbiased boxing fans that he ducked prime Manny.
    His fear over Pac made Floyd sloppy. He pumped himself up with peds and masked it with IVS without any thought of what will happen if he gets caught cheating.. He only felt that he has to win no matter what.

Result, he was careless with his peds and left a paper trail of crumbs.

But he mastered all the loopholes of the game though. He knew if he hugged and run for 12 rounds and pitty patted his way while a referee and judges on his side. He can never lose in Vegas. Add his peds to give him the false sense of superiority. Boom! He can't be stopped. Jab, clinch, run! Clinch run jab clinch, rinse repeat for 12 rounds.

Floyd has mastered the loopholes of the game, he cannot be penalized for his ***** boxing. He cannot be penalized for taking illegal substances. Hence, a fraud who can not lose in Vegas.

But we know damn well a man who cheats in any sport doesn't translate to a legitimate win.

His career is now a big fat asterisk. No one to blame but himself. He threw it all away. Tsk tsk tsk tsk..
    Last edited by Spoon23; 11-28-2015, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Floyd always fights that way. He always gets his way. Off the top of my head, I think he only lost a point one time for his antics (tactics). Manny should have kept Ariza. Then Ariza and Heredia could have battled each other as "conditioning coaches"! Freddy might be holding Manny back at this point.

That's my point. Floyd always fights that way yet no hard warnings and no deductions of points.

While opponents and other fights, you actually have a ref that refs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        They can't handle the truth.

Too much proof to turn a blind eye over this. It's only when you are a diehard fan of someone will you let a cheat like this slide lol

Love exposing these Floyd fans for what they are kissazz divk riders hehehe
        That is the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          That is the truth.
          Uh ummmmm, dat iz da troof?

Comment

• 1. Does Floyd have a documented medical history of chronic dehydration necessitating medical intervention & IV infusion?
            2. Who was the treating physician? (I don't think Memo & Ariza have medical degrees; and I doubt the USADA reps were licensed MDs.)
            3. Is Floyd & the USADA willing to show the copy of the TUE application? If so & they have nothing to hide, will the application clearly show the precise description of the clinical situation & specific medical indication for the IV infusion; the name of the treating physician; the ICD-10 code E86.0 or E87.1; and all the other relevant medical information listed in sub-section C?
            4. Why was oral rehydration not a valid option? What was the existing co-morbidity that ruled it out as an option?

Comment

• 1. Was Floyd experiencing a medical emergency? (He obviously was not under inpatient care, in which case the volume he infused would not have required a TUE, retroactive or not.)
              2. What is the supporting evidence that no alternative treatment (i.e.--drinking orally) could have been used?
              3. Who was the ordering physician, and who were the qualified medical personnel to perform the treatment?
              4. Why wasn't the infusion done in an appropriate medical setting instead of at home?

Comment

• The use of IV infusions in sport is commonly linked with rehydration after
                exhaustive effort, and this situation is arguably the major cause of debate. It
                must be understood that the use of IV fluid replacement following exercise to
                correct mild to moderate dehydration is not clinically indicated nor substantiated
                by the medical literature. There is a well-established body of scientific evidence
                to confirm that oral rehydration is the preferred the****utic choice, potentially
                even more effective than IV infusion.

So why need the IVS Floyd if oral hydration should suffice?

Comment

• 1. Was Floyd truly in a state of medical emergency, where serious harm or death would occur without immediate medical intervention with an infusion?

Don't think so. Unless a courage physician explains how the hell that a man who fought the following day can fight when the day before that he was in serious harm that he could die. Lol

[If I recall correctly from video of his weigh-in, he was able to easily walk around unassisted. Some truly dehydrated fighters have to remain sitting, lacking the strength to stand, so much as walk around...and they might be candidates for IV infusions. And I assume he was orally re-hydrating too immediately after the weigh-in; he seems to always have a bottle of water when he's conducting interviews.]

2. Observing Floyd's physical demeanor during the weigh-in, we can accept he might have had "mild to moderate" dehydration. So it begs the question...what additional physical training did he do after the weigh-in and before going home that dehydrated him beyond a "mild to moderate" level, creating a medical emergency requiring an IV infusion?

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-28-2015, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    That's my point. Floyd always fights that way yet no hard warnings and no deductions of points.

While opponents and other fights, you actually have a ref that refs.
                    Agreed! Which fits my point that he owns boxing & nothing will happen to him ever! No IV investigation. No nothing. Floyd, under Mr. Haymon went to showtime and showed HBO who has the power! Against other fighters, PAC dictated terms. Floyd was the A side and dictated everything. That my friend, is the fight before the fight. I work with guys who make money by shorting stocks, currency swaps, etc. I understand the basics, but when they evaluate equities, commodities, etc, these guys are only, only emotionally connected to money.

We go to a bar, I see a decent woman, want to chat her up, they break her down, in a really dehumanizing way. It is fascinating, age, potential child bearing years remaining, newer models coming of age every year, in an economy that is growing only in select sectors. It is interesting.

Emotions drive bad decisions, information drives informed decisions. Floyd has the power. Manny did the same stuff to Marquez and other guys. Cotto did it to Martinez, and Canelo. They accepted terms. PAC was the B side. Marquez was the B side to PAC. If PAC wanted a fifth fight, Marquez wanted to be the A side for once. They offered him the B side again.
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 11-28-2015, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• **** load of fights on today..history was made today.......and this is what ya'll been talking about all day?

Comment

Working...
                      X