Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Well, we have another one on board who thinks that Floyd used PEDs to get an advantage. That is good enough for me.
    I'm more certain manny was tho. He avoided the fight in the first place because of drug testing. Floyd could have masked ped use...but I'm confident there's smarter people than you guys who are looking into it and haven't been able to come up with anything concrete.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Sure whatever you wish and think in that one sided mind you have there. Just remember that your make believe bubble can burst anytime. Don't you cry now when that happens hehehe

And the world booed with me.
      Lol@ you accusing anyone of being biased. You make the fundemental mistake of assuming everyone else is a ******ed fan boy like you.

Comment

Those are valid statements that were made by others!

- NSAC said that about USADA, Right?
        - Floyd had USADA agree to that shady contract. USADA said screw the gold standard, I'm OK with what Floyd says. Right?
        - Floyd representative's pay USADA big money for every fight. Right?

It all happened.

Now let me know if you buy Floyd's excuses on why he had to get an IV. Now that is science fiction.
        Stop deflecting.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          I'm more certain manny was tho. He avoided the fight in the first place because of drug testing. Floyd could have masked ped use...but I'm confident there's smarter people than you guys who are looking into it and haven't been able to come up with anything concrete.
          I just owned you awhile back.

Facts buddy. Not hearsay or baseless theories. Scientific, factual proof is what wise men in these forums look for. Hard concrete evidences. Still waiting to burn you one more time.

Cheers!

Comment

Lol@ you accusing anyone of being biased. You make the fundemental mistake of assuming everyone else is a ******ed fan boy like you.
            Lol you can't even see how bad your hero smells. He's stench is everywhere. This thread alone is @140k views. Poll shows he's guilty. All over the social media they have concluded he's a fraud.

People see fraudster as the new lance Armstrong. Enjoy your PED retired hero.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 11-25-2015, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              I just owned you awhile back.

Facts buddy. Not hearsay or baseless theories. Scientific, factual proof is what wise men in these forums look for. Hard concrete evidences. Still waiting to burn you one more time.

Cheers!
              Whatever makes you feel good about yourself. As i stated before, i am superior to you in every way...including in compassion for special needs people...which is why i take it easy on you.

Comment

• Goodnight pu55ies. Don't forget to bump this thread 6 times tomorrow.

Comment

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself. As i stated before, i am superior to you in every way...including in compassion for special needs people...which is why i take it easy on you.
                  Hahaha people can dream. It's free mate. Keep on dreaming.

Comment

Goodnight pu55ies. Don't forget to bump this thread 6 times tomorrow.
                    That's right time to retreat to your foxhole hehehe

Shyts too easy! Bye bye

Comment

Well, we have another one on board who thinks that Floyd used PEDs to get an advantage. That is good enough for me.
                      Damn you got a diehard Floyd fan to say his boy probably cheated. Just shows even a diehard hugger knows he's a cheat hehehe!

That's like accepting Floyd is a fraud lmao

Total ownage brotha' Considerthis didn't even realize he just detroyed all remaining lame argument he ever have left to defend Floyd in here lmao

Originally Posted by considerthis
                      Floyd probably used peds...once again, i don't care. The funny thing about this thread is you guys actually think your going to change peoples minds or there's an investigation coming lol.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 11-25-2015, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X