Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    You do realize that you're counting on the organization you claim to be hopelessly inept and corrupt to bring down the guy you also claim has said organization in his pocket? Who am I kidding? Of course you don't.
    But I thought you would realize that:
    Its like counting on Lance's teammates, who were also cheaters, to spill the beans on Lance. Who am I kidding? Of course you don't .....

but

I have said that it would be difficult and possibly impossible. Go back and check my posts. Still, I'm sure that there are good people and possibly this is just a case where there are just a few rotten apples.

Look at when NSAC wanted Manny investigated. One guy quit because he didn't like what they were doing. That guy may have known more than we think and due to that, he left the NSAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      It does not have to be the same as Lance. Why does it have to be the same?

The investigation can start as I stated in my previous post. NSAC can begin an investigation just like it said it would for Manny. For Manny, NSAC wanted an investigation started due to that check box that was incorrectly checked. NSAC requested that the Nevada state attorney general's office investigate. So why not have the Nevada state attorney general's office investigate Floyd? As mentioned, there are 3 places where Floyd should have written more than he did.

NSAC can get all medical records opened pertaining to that "medical emergency" and have it compared to what the NSAC doctors found during the examination.

Like I said, the evidence is there but the willingness is not.
      The NSAC has done nothing. I guess the reason NSAC is investigating Manny has more to do with the guys that bet on him and lost money. Then they felt cheated when he mentioned a pre-existing shoulder injury that was not disclosed.

I guess someone who bet on manny could sue about the TUE IV. That might work. But because he was given permission, after the fact, dilutes responsibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        The NSAC has done nothing. I guess the reason NSAC is investigating Manny has more to do with the guys that bet on him and lost money. Then they felt cheated when he mentioned a pre-existing shoulder injury that was not disclosed.

I guess someone who bet on manny could sue about the TUE IV. That might work. But because he was given permission, after the fact, dilutes responsibility.
        It was a perjury allegation in which NSAC wanted an attorney general to investigate.

Like I said, Floyd didn't let the NSAC doctor know about his supposed severe dehydration problem nor did he state the incident on that form.

Here is Floyd reading, writing and signing that form:

Comment

It was a perjury allegation in which NSAC wanted an attorney general to investigate.

Like I said, Floyd didn't let the NSAC doctor know about his supposed severe dehydration problem nor did he state the incident on that form.

So because PAC allegedly lied. ??

Comment

Is that the same form Manny filled out (costing the Philippines all of its cash reserves) omitting his "shoulder injury?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              I could be wrong here but I'm getting the sense you're sort of resting on your laurels with the continued use of that meme? It hurts my feelings quite naturally as it, I think, accurately reflects several posters @ Boxingscene that are not African American, but not you. No, you are a special breed, a kooky mix of estrogen and a very public desire to be humiliated. I'd say you remind me of my ex-girlfriend but even with her having an ultra wet slit she had more sack than you.

Seriously though, you're a 50 year old man child who's clinging onto his youth with a Silver Surfer avatar. Judging by the amount of time you spend frequenting this thread defending Floyd of all people, it would be safe to assume that you are unemployed, have no wife or kids, and still live with your parents.

If you truly did have an "ex-girlfriend" she was probably overweight and un****able. Which would explain why she had more sack than a man, it's either that or you were sleeping with a ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post

Seriously though, you're a 50 year old man child who's clinging onto his youth with a Silver Surfer avatar. Judging by the amount of time you spend frequenting this thread defending Floyd of all people, it would be safe to assume that you are unemployed, have no wife or kids, and still live with your parents.

If you truly did have an "ex-girlfriend" she was probably overweight and un****able. Which would explain why she had more sack than a man, it's either that or you were sleeping with a ******.
                Lol full burn!

Slip stream can't get enough of it lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post

I love this thread because I love ******s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    I love this thread because I love ******s.
                    Mirror is your friend Slip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Mirror is your friend Slip.
                      The thing about ******ation is that you can't deflect it, it's in your DNA as it were, so you're going to have to live with eyes that are nearly on the side of your head like a flounder, diaper and a football helmet. The bib is optional because your shirt can always be washed when the idiot drool soaks it.
                      Last edited by Slip Stream; 10-24-2015, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X